Kyuchul Kiss At Super Camp in Tokyo Day 2

Taking Care Of The Maknae

This story inspired by Super Camp in Tokyo where yesterday, Heechul kiss Kyuhyun while today Ryeowook accidentally kiss Kyuhyun after Yesung swiftly pull out the paper. Both happen during paper transferring game. Short update as I am still in practical thing. Enjoy and sorry for late update.

 

A Night before Super Camp Tokyo Day 2

“Hyung, what special thing should we do today?”

“What do you mean special thing Kyuhyun-ah?” Leeteuk ask the youngest that have been thinking hard inside the leader’s room back in the hotel. “Dont know. That’s why I ask you...”

“We have few plans Kim Kyu..just go with the flow okay..” Heecul interrupt.

“We have?” Ryeowook ask innocently

“Yes, we have it Wookie- ah. Just go with the flow..Let the Hyung do the work...” Heechul smirk inwardly to avoid being suspicious..

At the event

“Heechul-ah,what do you want to do? Please no more kissing like you do to Sungmin and Siwon...” Leeteuk ask when both of them a bit far from the dongsaeng.

“Nah...dont worry Teuk-ah.. No more that...just go with the flow...”

“Why dont you tell me your plan..”

“Ok... Kyuhyun has been depressed for a while after the trio and his bestfriend enlist. The only thing that keep him from thinking about them is his endless workload..Now that his musical is finish, he got lot of time not just for rest but also to miss them...”

“So, you mean...”

“Cheer him up a little bit..Before he start his solo comeback, lets play and have some fun..”

“By fun you mean...”

“Teasing him...Kyuhyunnie never like any skinship even poppo (kiss). Simplest one even on cheek from his hyung he will make disgusted face...”

“You know he’s only joking Chul- ah...”

“Aish, I know...”

“Tell me truth...what teasing you planned to..”

“You know there is paper....”

“You want to kiss him!!!!”

“Well, at least there is paper between our mouth....”

“Why you make it hard Heechul-ah...”

“Oh..come on..Dont you curious how he will react and his face blushing and his...his... his...”

“Revenge you mean???”

“Well maybe not that..Come on Teuk-ah.. When will I ever got this chance again?”

“We Heechul-ah...we...”

“You mean...”

“Yes, I’m in..”

During the event

After the game started, starting from Leeteuk, he start with aggresive paper kiss. Followed by his dongsaeng who just go with the flow as the fan like them by shouting and cheering loudly for them. Until it was Kyuhyun turn, Heechul grip the youngest shoulder and give the paper to him by mouth and take advantage of Kyuhyun open mouth to the youngest mouth a little bit and transfer the paper. Leetuk follows by aggresively take the paper yet a bit normal from Heechul as he afraid of Kyuhyun’s revenge later..

Later that night.

Both Heechul and Leeteuk in the same room as they kind of afraid with their maknae revenge. Well, while they gone to military service, the youngest become too spoiled by the trio EunSiHae and thus become more wicked and evil than they thought..

In Kyuhyun room, because of the embarassment by the hyung, Kyuhyun planning a wicked revenge to both his 83-line hyung when suddenly his phone ringing.

“Yeoboseyo...”

“Kyuhyun-ah...It’s me Donghae hyung..and Siwon hyung..I’m here also Cho Kyu..”

“Chwang... I miss you so much...”

“YAH YAH.. we also here you know...”

“hehe..sorry hyung....miss you both toooooo...”

“Congratulations Kyuhyunnie for finishing the musical..Ah...I wish we can watch it...”

“It’s okay hyungie, Chwang. Three of you busy anyway... “

“Awwww..KyuKyu, how was your day?? Come tell us and we tell you our own...”

And thus, that night Leeteuk and Heechul got saved by a phone call from Kyuhyun favourite hyung and his bestfriend. Well, let just hope they will be save until they got back to Seoul...

 

 

..........to be continued....