Chapter 1

A talent for each other

“So, what’s your plan, big boy?” One of his gang members asked Minho the moment he arrived at the head quarters.

The whole gang had been gathered already. Twenty pair of eyes looked at him with excitement.

“I just heard the new kids are trying out today at the dance studio of my mom. I think we should pay them a visit they will never forget.” Minho said and he grinned.

While he lay out his plan, the others slowly started to grin also. This was an absolute master plan. The new kids would never forget this.

“Okay, Kai and Micky are coming with me. The rest knows what to do, right?” Minho ended his speech and the gang nodded. "Let's get to work then." He said and everybody cheered. 

Together with Kai and Micky Minho walked casually to the studio. "So, I know the auditions will begin in a few minutes. We don't have much time, but we'll make it." He said and the other two nodded. 

When they reached the studio, Minho gestured the other two to be quiet. Minho took the key from the studio out his pocket and quietly opened the backdoor. He had grabbed it from home just before he left. They tiptoed inside and entered a long hallway with doors. Minho knew the doors would lead to all kind of dressing rooms and showers. He gestured the other two to take the first doors left and right. He sneaked into the last door of the hallway. He knew that was were the cd's and the surround sound system was held. He took the second key out of his pocket and opened the door. Now it became tricky. His mother could walk in any minute and he didn't know how to explain his presence to her.

He quickly walked to the surround sound system and tried to open it. *, where is that opening button?* He thought and he felt something tickling in his head. Was that panic? No, the bad Choi Minho never panicked. He grunted and went on searching. Suddenly he stopped. Had he heard something? He tilted his head a little to get a better hearing. 

"Don't you guys worry. You'll do great. Boys, you can get changed in here and girls you can get changed in there. I all expect you in ten minutes in studio three, understood? I'm getting the sound system ready. See you there." The voice of his mother could be heard from the hallway.

Shocked Minho looked around. His mother had come earlier than he had expected. In panic (yes, now he could admit he was panicking) he searched for a hiding place. There was a big shelf right beside the door. Behind it was some space. It was the only place he could hide. He quickly went behind it. A second later the door opened. He could hear the heals of his mother click on the floor while she walked around. He could see her back from where he was. Suddenly he realized she only had turn around to see him. He stopped breathing. He had never been so scared in his life, not even when he had been setting the school on fire and almost got caught. 
She turned around....

A hard crash was heard from a few rooms further down the hall. His mother looked up in surprise and sighed. "Jeesh, what are those new kids doing?" She muttered and she walked out of the door without looking at Minho's hiding place.

Minho took a deep breath before slowly getting out of the hiding place. *That was close... Too close. I have to hurry.* He thought relieved. He knew Kai or Micky were the source of the crashing sound. He just hoped they would be out in time. He didn't want one of his gang members be caught right now.

Again he walked to the sound system. Now he saw the opening button immediately and he almost laughed out loud from relief. He quickly opened the cd player. In it was the cd with the music the new kids would be dancing to. He grabbed the cd and replaced with a cd from his back pocket. He grinned when he thought about the result this would get. He closed the player and sneaked out of the room again, after looking if the hallway was empty. 

When he was savely outside he met with Kai and Micky. They both panted a little. It seemed like they had been running.

"Did you do it?" Kai immediately asked and when Minho nodded the boys smiled. 

"And did you?" Minho asked and now it was the turn of the other two boys to nod. Minho smiled approvingly. "Now let's watch the show, shall we?" He said and the others grinned.

They sneaked inside again and walked upstairs. Upstairs there was a large cafeteria where the dancers could hang out and talk. There was a large row of windows at one wall so you could look into all the dance studios. Now the boys could look at and hear the result of their hard work.

A few minutes later Minho's mother came walking in the studio and she rolled the sound system to the corner of the room. Minho just hoped she wouldn't check the cd inside. When she turned her back to the sound system he knew his plan had worked and a smile appeared on his face.

Then the new kids came walking in one by one. Minho's eyes became big and he held his hand for his mouth to stifle his laughter. The other two weren't so subtile and laugh out loud. 
The girls were all wearing a blond wig and some very ty outfits. The boys were all dressed only in some shorts and tried desperately to cover their bare chests while walking in. 

Minho could see the eyes from his mother open wide. Now he couldn't contain his laughter and the clear sound of his laughter was added to the laughter of his friends. Luckily the people in the dance studio couldn't hear them. 

"What's this for nonsense?" He heard his mother asking the new kids. They just shrugged.

"Y-You told us to put on the clothes that were lay down for us in the dressing room. We did." One girl said and she put her wig in place in a clumsy way. The others nodded.

Minho's mother sighed and then looked at the boys. "There is no time to change. Just do the dance routine in this. You can put away the wigs, girls. It will only bother you during the dance." She said and the girls looked relief, only to look horrified a few seconds later.

"Uhm, ma'am, they... they won't come off." A girl whined while they all pulled at their wigs.

Now Minho couldn't take it anymore and he could feel the tears roll down his cheeks from laughter. "You did a great job, guys." He managed to say and he could see the other guys having just as much fun. They would never forget this stunt.

"I think someone put glue in them." Then one of the girls said in panic and his mother lay her head in her hands. 

"We'll look at that after the dance. At least you don't have to be afraid they will fall off." She said dryly and she gestured the kids to stand in place. Then she walked to the sound system and sighed.

"Now the real fun begins." Minho said to his friends and he wiggled his eyebrows. This part of the plan he hadn't told his gang. He wanted it to be a surprise. And a surprise it was. The moment his mother pressed the play button a familiar sound came from the speakers:

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world.
Life is plastic, it's fantastic.

His friends rolled over the ground and almost seemed to choke in their laughter. Minho looked at the kids in the studio and saw them look around in confusion. His mother quickly pressed the pause button.

"Who the hell did this?" She yelled and Minho knew she was really angry now. Otherwise she would never use those curses.

The kids all shook their head furiously. Then one boy stepped forward. Minho's eyes widened. The boy was wearing only a short, like all other boys, but there was something special about this boy. His shiny black hair and tiny figure gave him the posture and looks of an angel. Minho couldn't describe it any different. He noticed he had stopped laughing and was only staring at the boy. 

"Miss, none of us did this. If you wouldn't mind, just put on the music. It's fine. I think we'll be able to figure out the steps with this music." He said and Minho's breath was caught in his throat. The voice of an angel also...

His mother nodded weary and pressed the play button. The other kids still looked confused and some of them backed out and sat down on the bench. The boy who had spoken did a few steps forward so he had the space to dance.
Minho saw him close his eyes and he held his breath. What was the boy going to do? The music suddenly didn't seem so funny anymore. 

Then the boy started to move. 

 


A/N: I hope you like it. I was picturing everything in my head and I laughed out loud myself. *feeling ashamed*
Fun fact: I wrote this chapter while listening to my big SHINee playlist on Spotify. Love all their songs. Right now I'm listening to Green Rain. So cheery and fun. ^.^

Please comment, subscribe, vote up and stuff. See you later!