Meet Chris

My Lady Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I managed to somehow get home that night and the moment I get home, I crash on my make-shift bed and I am instantly knocked out.

---The Next Day---

I go through the usual routine in the morning and go to school. Afterwards, I go to work just like always, but this time I am greeted by the old woman from last night.

“Ah! You came, you came! I am so excited! Okay, let’s go inside and I will introduce you to everyone,” she grabs my hand, and I must say, for an old woman she sure has a grip (and strong legs! She walks so fast!).

“Wait, I should probably tell you. I worked as a maid here before but I got fired yesterday right before I found you. I don’t think it’s a very good idea anymore,” I tell her as we near the door.

“Oh who cares! If you’re scared of my daughter in law, I’ll take care of her for you, so you just do your new job, okay?” she smiles a tender and genuinely caring smile at me that just made me trust her even though I barely knew anything about her. We reach the door and she takes me straight to the kitchen.

“Good afternoon, my lovely grandson! But where’s the other one?” she smiles a bright and youthful smile, despite her old age and she kisses his forehead. I glance over at Jae Joong from behind a maid that I casually move behind because I’m shy (#pabebe). The old woman (whose name I just realize I still do not know), sits across from Ma’am Eun Ae and stares her down, “Eun Ae,” she says plainly and coldly.

I cannot believe that for the first time in m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter