Nosebleed

The Green Planet

I glanced at Bomi beside me. She was so immerged into eating her lunch she didn't even noticed that I looked at her from time to time. At least that's what I thought because she didn't said anything. I'm not doing it on purpose,I'm just scared that she'll disappear if I don't make sure to give her enough of my attention.

I have only a few friends but we're on such good terms,we trust each other without a second doubt. I don't even know how I deserved them,Bomi and Taehyung I mean. They are always so good to me without asking for much.

"Why do you keep looking at me? Scared that I'll disappear into thin air?" she joked and I coughed,embarrassed that she caught me. I blushed,"Sorry,it's just ... a habit of mine."

"To glance at me and thinking I wouldn't notice it? Weirdo" she nudged me and grinned. I knew how she meant it and I was thankful that she didn't mind it that much. If it would bother her she'd say it aloud. She was always straight forward so it was easy for me to understand her.

"Do you want some of my egg rolls? Jin made way too much and I don't want to throw them away,that'd be such a waste" I offered her. She took my lunch box out of my hands and stuffed some of the egg rolls into ,chewed and moaned in joy. "Oh my gosh! They are so good~" I laughed at her expression. "Aren't they? It's because Jin made them,so of course they're good."

My stomach was filled with tasty food and the warm breeze caressed my face gently. As I closed my eyes I could hear the trees move with the wind,their leafes rustled against each other and filled the air with a soft melody. The grass underneath me felt soft as if I'd sit on a cushion from mother nature. I chuckled as I listened to my own thoughts,they sound kind of cheesy as if I wanted to hook up with mother nature herself. Neverless,I couldn't help it. I enoyed it to be outdoors,let the wind mess with my hair and the warmth of the sun hit my skin.

"Watch out!" someone screamed. I looked up and saw the ball flying towards me and before I could dodge it,the ball collided hard with my face.

I groaned in pain and held my throbbing nose. Why me? I chuckled at the irony,I just day dreamed and joked about flirting with the nature and now a basketball hit my head. As if she'd say Get your head straight! I'd never fall for your cheesy pick-up lines Jisoo! -Thanks,I appreciate your honesty a lot.

"Jisoo? Are you alright? Look at me." she touched me under the chin and moved my head towards her,so that I was looking at her. "You have a nosebleed. It doesn't look like your nose it's broken though. Here," she handed me a handkerchief which I thankfully took and pressed it lightly under my nose.

"Thanks. Does it look worse?"

"No,but I think it'll turn blue and green if we don't put some ice on it." she explained

I sighed and laid my head back to stop the bleeding. "What are you doing?! If you lay your head back like that you won't stop the bleeding,it'll only run down your throat!" she complained.

"Okay okay. Anything else that I have to think about? Maybe how I'm breathing or how I'm positioning my feet?"

"Hey,I'm just telling the thruth! It isn't healthy to lay your head back when you're having a nosebleed! You should put a damp towel on your neck though. Wait for me,I'll get you one and some ice from the nurse alright?" she got up and patted me on the shoulder. "I'll be right back,ok?" she reassured me and hurried away.

I sighed,the pain wasn't as worse as before but it's still there. Couldn't he've warned me earlier?!

Speak of the devil,a tall guy stopped infront of me and bend down to me,an worried expression on his face. "I'm so sorry,are you alright? Do you need any help or do you feel dizzy? Should we go to the infirmary together?"

I blinked a few times as I looked at him,he talked way too fast and it took a few seconds to comprehend what he just said.

"No no,there's no need. It's just a mere nosebleed,nothing to worry about." He raised an brow,sceptical. I rolled my eyes,"Seriously." I tried to reassure him.

He pouted,"Are you sure? It looks like it'll leave a bad bruise though. It's already turning purple ... I shouldn't have thrown that hard,even more important,hit the basket."

I snorted,"That's the thing about basketball,isn't it? Getting the ball through the basket and not in some strangers face .."

He scratched his neck in embarrassment,"I guess?"

"YAH! Dowoon! Are you plain stupid or why did you throw the basketball at a person and not even near the basket?!" someone scolded at him from behind,his voice shot shivers through my body.

A boy I've never seen before appeared behind the guy infront of me,that one called Dowoon,and my eyes darted towards him. The first thing that catched my sight was that he had the most dazzling smile on his face I've ever seen.

His eyes locked with mine and the smile froze. A spark lit up in his eyes and my breath got stuck in my lungs,it felt as if I was drowning and breathing the first gasp of air the first time at once. As if lightning hit me and send thousands of volt through my body.

I opened my mouth but not a sound would come out. I felt my heard pounding in my chest,it was weird. My body never reacted this way before.

But the sensation I felt was soon replaced with a sharp pain in my back. It was similar to the pain I first felt when my tattoo appeared but it was different. The pain wandered slowly but surely,down from back up to my neck and further on to my throat.

I gritted my teeth,trying to endure it without making any noise.

"You okay? Are you in pain?" the same voice from before called me out,worry dripping off of his words. His lips pursed into a straight line and he hurried over to me,"Where does it hurt?" he asked but his hands naturally wandered to my neck as if he knew it already.

When his fingers touched my skin,a warm breeze wandered over my body,soothing the pain down to a mere throb.

Dowoon watched us from a secure distant,eying us carefully. He didn't want to interfere.

My eyes wandered up to his,"Who are you?" I wispered.

He smiled brigthly at me,his eyes shining in a bright silver,"I'm Choi Youngjae and I belive that you-" his finger tips wandered over my skin,painting some weird lines on it. "Are my future wife."


Oh my god >.<

these feels -w-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTUaCCJeFU

smallpanda~