Chapter 45

My Bestfriend,My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

“Song Ji Hyo,Do you know,,”What is he tring to say now?,”SKY?”,”Of course i know a sky”,”Can you please describe to me what the sky is?”He ask,i am getting more and more confused with him,He told me to describe the sky?

“The sky is blue and there’s many birds,clouds etc.Sometimes the sky would turn to be black when the rain is pouring down like this and in the night the sky is black too”I said to him,”That’s all you know about the sky?”,”Yeah,that’s all and also you usually come to the rooftop to see the sky or when the sun is about to set you went to beach to watch it”

“What you said is true,But if someone ask me to choose who will be i choose as a friend,I will choose the SKY.The Sky is always with you whenever you go and even if you make happy or bad memories the sky is always with you.The sky is more loyal than a human,There’s only some human who have a loyalty,but there’s no one like the SKY”

“Some people only look at the sky when there’s such a pretty things happen.And you know that’s how i describe my feelings right now”He is still can’t forget it.Of course he can’t forget it,it happen just now and that’s really harsh.

“Oppa,i’m so sorry.It just that i was shocked to see you like that.I never see you beat up someone and i don’t want you to beat up someone like that because of me”,”You said you’re once my bestfriend but not now.What is the meaning behind that?It’s clearly that you don’t want to be with me anymore right?”

“Kang Gary,i’m really sorry.I know by just saying sorry you will not forgive me.I know everything oppa,i know that you will not forgive me easily.But oppa,please just give me a chance,i promise i will not made something like this again.Please oppa,just this one”

Kang Gary’s POV

 

“Kang Gary,i’m really sorry.I know by just saying sorry you will not forgive me.I know everything oppa,i know that you will not forgive me easily.But oppa,please just give me a chance,i promise i will not made something like this again.Please oppa,just this one”

Seeing her like this,made my hurt ache a bit.I can’t stand seeing her crying and even kneelind down in front of me.It makes me looks like a bad guy if someone see me.But who knows?Maybe i am a bad guy.It pained me to see her like this too,But my heart can’t take it.I have to make a big desicion.

If i choose to forgive her,i can’t move from her,and if i choose to not forgive her it wil surely be the most bad memories in my life.”Song Ji Hyo,please stand up now”,”I said stand up now”,but she just keep kneeling down.”Yah!Don’t you hear what i said?I said Stand Up now!!”,”This Girl!I said stand up now!!”i shouted

“This man,can’t you understand what i just said?I said i will not stand up expect you forgive me or want to talk to me again!”She shout me back,i can’t take it anymore i went to her and force her to stand  up,until finally i can made her stand up.After she stand up i went away from her,and ready to leave her.

“Kang Gary,are you really going to be like this?No matter what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter