Chapter 31

My Bestfriend,My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If i were to born again,I don’t want to be her bestfriend,It’s not that i don’t want to be friend with her...But,I want to born as a man,that can love any women that i love...Even if it has to be that girl”I starled,Am i the one he mean?If it’s real...Does it mean he love me?Then the bell is ringing,The class is now over..After the teacher go out,Many people come to Kang Gary to ask him about what he just said,Even all the girls were curious about it too.And i heard someone said “Whoever that girl,She must be really lucky”,But many of them said that The one that Kang Gary mean is Choi Ji Eun...Is that right?

Choi Ji Eun’s POV

I really like what Gary oppa said just now,But who is the girl that ask him like that?I never ask him that question..Or maybe Song Ji Hyo?No..Gary oppa didn’t love Song Ji Hyo,But if that true,Why is Song Ji Hyo look so confuse?If she is the one ask him that question,she must be smiling right now..

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

Kang Gary started to get angry,Many people keep ask him about the girl that ask him the question...But he said i was the first one to ask him a question like that and when i ask him he didn’t answer it yer.Arghh..I don’t know,I need to talk to Kang Gary now...But where is him?Isn’t he is here just now?

I started to search for him,but i can’t find him.I went where we usually but he isn’t there.I’m tired of searching him already...But then,i renember a place where he usually go by himself...Then i run until i can’t breath properly just to find him..And Guess what?He is there..He is in the RoofTop...

“Kang Gary...”

Kang Gary’s POV

“Kang Gary..”Someone call my name,I just turn my head to see who it was..And it was Song Ji Hyo...

“Oh,Ji Hyo-ah,Why are you here?”I ask her

“I’m the one who want to ask you...Why ypu leave me alone in the class?”She ask me

“Just...Just..I just want to be alone for a while”I said to her

“Oh,Sorry then if i disturb you”She said to me

“No..It’s okay..”I said to her

“Kang Gary..Can i ask you a question?”She ask me.Did she know?Did she know that i have a feeling for her?What if she know it?It will make our Friendship broke...I don’t want that to be happen...

“Kang Gary??”She ask me

“What?”I ask her

“Can i ask you a question?”She ask me

“Of course...Why not?”

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter