Chapter 43

My Bestfriend,My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

“Song Ji Hyo,I never think you can be like this...I am being your bestfriend doesn’t mean that you can treat me like this.Can’t you think?Everytime,i am the one who has to be apologize,i have been tried to be patient.But this time,i can’t anymore...I can’t Song Ji Hyo!!You’re really different.Different from what i know you!”The words he said keep ringing on my head.

“Please renember this Song Ji Hyo,This may be the last hug we share.But please renember everything that happen between us.For you to know,i don’t want to end our friendship,To build our friendship it’s not easy,So,please think about it carefully Song Ji Hyo.We’ve been this far and you’re going to end it in this way?”That’s right,It’s not easy to build our friendship.We’ve been this far and now i am ended this friendship without knowing what the reason behind it.

I keep crying,without knowing that i skipped the class again.It’s been a few hours since i am here.What i am even doing right now?Why am i doing this?Why i can’t think clearly?Why i have to give up?

Kang Gary’s POV

I never know someone that i think as my own family can be like this,Song Ji Hyo.The woman who have been make me fall for her so deep,What can i do now?We ended our friendship without knowing what the reason behind it.

I have lost my patience,I can’t hold it anymore.This feels like i’m goint to die because of one woman.I have been always betrayed by women,That’s why i didn’t get myself a new girlfriend anymore.Everytime i get betrayed,or whatever is it,I only need my Bestfriend.I can forget them in just 2 hours because of my BestFriend.

But this woman,I can’t forget her.Maybe even if it’s 20 years later i will not move on.The saddest thing,that i never know will come to me this fast.Being betrayed by a woman you love,I need my BestFriend,But what can i do?If this woman is my own bestfriend too?

The woman that usually there with me when i’m betrayed,Now,she is the one betrayed me.Is this the ending of our friendship?I really don’t want this to be happen.I have to  find the person behind this.There must be person behind this,Ji Hyo will not do this.I know her

Song Min Ho’s POV

I hope things can go well between Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary.I addenticaly see them arguing on the rooftop when i want to meet Ji Hyo.I hope that Choi Ji Eun can understand them too,I feel hurt seeing Ji Hyo like this.I’m really regret for what i am doing in the past.I’m helping Ji Hyo because this is all happen because of me.

If only i am not invite Ji Eun to go to the rooftop that day,This thing must not be happen.If only i can turn the time back i want to turn to the past,i want to be  a person that Ji Hyo know when she is still child.Innocent and Loyal Song Min Ho,not Song Min Ho like this a sly person.

“You Die!!”The thing that i heard before i feel someone punch me,”You,You’re the person behind this all right?I know that!You!Get u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter