Chapter #6

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Mingyu talked a lot and got to know each other. Wonwoo really liked his two new friends, especially Mingyu, he looked like he could kill someone but after getting to know him he strangely resembled a cinnamon roll. But the more he looked at the younger guy the more he thought he already saw him somewhere but just shrugged it off, after all they were all attending the same school so it was possible they had crossed paths several times through the hallway or in the cafeteria..

"Ahh so you're both freshmen. You look a bit older, it's a compliment though!" Said Wonwoo while looking at Mingyu.

"Ah yeah I hear that a lot."  Mingyu chuckled awkwardly and rubbed his nape. Younghyun suddenly arrived at their table with a tray with three different cheesecakes and three smoothies.

"Your sister said it’s in the house except for Mingyu's part, she'll take the money from your paycheck. Anyways dude are you okay? It's the first time you made something fall." Said Younghyun while putting everything on the table.

"I guess my head just spinned a little. Sorry though, you had to clean my mess." Mingyu apologized and bowed slightly.

"No problem dude, you always had to clean my mess, this is nothing." Younghyun chuckled. "By the way, Soonyoung, noona said you have to go back to work in 30 mins okay?" Soonyoung nodded.

"I'll take the blueberry cheesecake and the Choc-A-Laka! They are the cheapest." Mingyu said while quickly grabbing the cheesecake and smoothie.

"Haven't you already eaten my cheesecake before and you hate blueberries?" Asked Seokmin while looking at him.

"Yes but I'm still hungry and the blueberry one is the cheapest of these three." They all nodded, Soonyoung looked at the cheesecakes and took one placing it in front of Wonwoo.

"Eat this one, it's called Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge ripple Cheesecake. You love peanuts right? I'll have the Key lime cheesecake." He smiled at the other cheesecake.

"How the hell have you already memorized the cheesecake names? And Adam's name is a mile long, I hate when noona makes me recommend it to people." Mingyu looked at the blonde guy amazed and Seokmin looked at him with admiration.

"Ah uh I learn pretty fast." Soonyoung blushed slightly.

"He's a little genius." Said Wonwoo while tasting his cheesecake "Whoa this is good."

"Oh can I have the grapefruit smoothie?" Asked Soonyoung.

"Sure though, what is this?" Wonwoo took his smoothie and looked at it suspiciously.

"Peanut Butter–Banana." Said Mingyu, Wonwoo nodded and looked at the younger, he wasn't eating the cheesecake, he was inha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter