Chappie 26 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((JISOO OR GRAY?))

"You were so stupid back then!" Mina laughed while remembering other stuff.

"And you were a crybaby!" He stuck his tongue out, they finally arrived at the fast food and Mina opened the door for both, they walked inside and waited for their turn.

"Whatcha gonna eat Minnie-kun?" Mingyu looked at the different menus and opted for the big burger with fries and cola, Mina nodded and decided to order the same thing.

"I see you don't care much about your diet anymore?" Mingyu smiled and Mingyu nodded slightly.

"Hmmm I still need to maintain my figure but my dance instructor told me I have to gain weight and I should eat well and exercise more, to transform the fat into muscles." Thy quickly ordered when they turned arrived then they walked out.

Meanwhile Seokmin and Junghan were still following them.

"Hyung I wanna eat some fries too-" Seokmin told the older but he shushed him.

"No, we'll loose them if we buy something too" 

"But hyuuuung I'm hungry!" Seokmin whined loudly and Junghan smacked his head.

"Yah! Do you want us to get caught?!" Seokmin pouted and Junghan looked at him slightly disgusted.

"Fine! Go buy your fries! I'll keep following them and send you a text later, okay?" Seokmin nodded while grinning.

"Want me to buy you something?" Junghan nodded and gave him enough money to buy a big burger, the two spies parted away and Junghan quickly followed the couple that was walking away.

He tried to hide behind a light post and even a stroller earning a stern look from the mother of the baby.

He followed the couple and even tried to hear what they were talking about. Eveytime Mingyu laughed his anger kept getting higher. Honeslty talking Junghan was mad.

He really thought Mingyu liked Wonwoo, he even helped him with his stupid pick-up lines and his stupid plan and that how he was going to act?

Wonwoo was one of his dear friends and he seriously felt betrayed by Mingyu.

He watched Mina wrapping her small hand around Mingyu's wrist and pulling him to the swings.

While she sat on the swing and Mingyu pushed her, Junghan squatted behind a bush a few meters from the swings and he had the opportunity to look at the girl's face.

She had a small nose but with a high bridge, her eyes showed confidence but also a hint of sweetness? He wasn't sure, but her eyes made her look like a reliable person. She had a very relaxed face and her gummy smile was really pretty. She reminded Junghan of a princess. If Junghan wasn't gay maybe Mina would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter