Chappie 27 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He said nonchalantly "Now drop the topic and let's go, I'll accompany you home"

The next day at school Mina and Mingyu passed in front of his friends but he ignored them while they glared at the couple, Mina felt really guilty and she glanced at Wonwoo who looked really depressed and was even more depressed when he opened his locker without seeing a note, but when his friends asked him if he was okay he smiled exactly the same time Mingyu looked at him.

Mingyu bit his lower lip and pulled Mina away and walked her to her classroom.

"Minnie-kun you didn't leave a note for Wonwoo?" She looked at him and he shook his head.

"I decided to stop" He answered coldly.

"W-why? Why are you doing this to him, to you? I told you I'm okay now, Dowoon is not bothering me, you need to tell Junghan and Seokmin that yesterday was nothing just a plan and-" But Mingyu cut her.

"Stop Mina! I told I changed my mind! I don't want to do that anymore because let's face it! He doesn't care! If he did we would have done something! He would have asked questions! He'd be suspicious or at least say something but he said nothing! Did you see him earlier?! He looked okay! He didn't even notice I didn't put a note!" He shouted, luckly no one was still in the floor since it was still a bit early.

"But he looked sad!" She shouted back.

"No! Did you see his smile?! He's happy even without me or my stupid notes! So stop Mina! Stop!" He shouted loudly before leaving and running away leaving Mina.

She fell on the ground and started to cry, students were starting to fill the corridor, Wonri and Joy saw her and they ran to her before asking what happened but she cried harder and started to apologise ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter