y yet Innocent Charm

Try to Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong yeorobun..

I already read the comments you’ve sent, and I more than happy to know you’re anticipated with this oneshoot FF.. So, here we go, the second chapter.. Enjoy the story guys :)))))

The next day, Shin hye come to Go Ara’s house. Since eun hye death, the two becoming close and end in to be friends. Almost every day they’re going out together, shopping together, and studying together till yong hwa ever been jealous with Ara cause shin hye spent more her time with her only one girl friend.

Shin hye : “Ahhhh~~ Ara-ah, nan ettoke??!!” she laying to Ara’s bad.

Ara : “Wae ?!” she confuse looking at the nagging shin hye, since she got in the house she usually sigh and talking about something she doesn’t understand.

Shin hye : “What does mean of seduce ? What kind of way I’ve to do it? Is that-” her words get cut by Ara

Ara : “Wait…..” she raise two of her palm and join shin hye to her bad “Seduce ? What are you talking about?”

Shin hye : “Yong hwa want me to try to seduce him”

Ara : “Yong, what?!!!!” she shock, even she is not too close with him, but she know that yong hwa not like someone want shin hye to do such a thing. “But Why ?!”

Shin hye : “It’s a long story, but the conclusion is he misunderstood me when there was a waiter bumped me. So he mad with me and said to me that he wouldn’t be angry if I can win his heart again”

Ara : “oww, I just think” she whisper to herself

Shin hye : “So, what should I do then??”

Ara : “I don’t know either, but it’s mean he want you to make him fall in love with you more.” She say and get the nod from shin hye.

Shin hye : “hmm.. it was what he said”

Ara : “anyway, is there any condition he want you to do or what kind of sign if you win over him or something like that?”

Shin hye : “Hmm.. yeah” she nod “Before I got out from his  car last night, he told me the condition. He said I’ve used my charm to make him say Saranghae to me, and if I can do that, that’s mean I win”

Ara : “Is that all ?”

Shin hye : “yeah that’s all.. So, do you know what kind of thing I have to do with him?” she really hope Ara can help her to fix the matter cause if she can’t win his heart, he will more angry and she hate it if yong hwa angry while silent to her.

Ara : “I think I’ve an idea for what kind of way you have to do…”

Shin hye : she immediately stand up facing the smirk Go Ara “Chinca ?!! So what is it?”

Ara : “Try to win his heart with y yet innocent charm”

Shin hye : “Eeehhh???!!!!”  she scream with widen eyes

Ara : “Why?! I think it’s the best way.. You try to seduce him ily and when he already trap into it, be an innocence so he will frustrated and beg you to be with him. So you just have to ask him, whether he love you or not” she explain

Shin hye : “Okay, that’s sensible. But-”

Ara : “Believe me, it will work. Okay?!”

Shin hye : “Uhhmmm…” she hesitate

Ara : “Oww,, come on shinnie”

Shin hye : still confuse and just looking to ara with silent

Ara : “Come on.. Just do with this way, okay? Do you have any other idea than this one, then?”   

Shin hye : “aisshhh..” she sigh “Fine, okay I’ll try it.. So what kind of plan you want me to do”

Ara : “Good, come here” she ask shin hye to get close with her so she can whisper to her the whole plan.

Shin hye : “MWWOOO???!!! HELL NOO!!!!” she yell after heard the plan “I don’t want to do that.. That’s embarrassing…”

Ara  “No..no..no… It’s good plan.. Anyway you’re the best for doing it”

Shin hye : “But, I don’t think it’s the best choice.. I mean, I rarely doing that..”

Ara : hold shin hye’s shoulder make her look straight to her eyes “Believe me, you can do it. After all, you’re best with it”

Shin hye : “Aiiisshhh” she release herself and mess up her own hair.

 

Two days later

Yong hwa just finish helping his father washing his car when shin hye call him to meet up at school dancing room. At first, he confuse with her, cause it’s already afternoon and the school must be locked due the holiday. But still he come to the school and heading to the dance room/art room. But, when he get in the dance room, no one in there. And the light also dim off. Only the silent fill the room.

Yong hwa : “shin hye? Shin hye are you in here?” he search her around the room.

Suddenly, there is some light turn onto the front. It’s lighting the person who is wear summer hot pants and the denim jacket that bare on her stomach. Her face is fill with smoked yet y make up. And she just let her long hair falling to her shoulder which make her look messy yet so seductively.

Yong hwa : “Shin hye?!” he shock looking at her when she just staring seductively into his eyes.

Shin hye : “Sit on there” she pointing to the chair not too far in front of her.

Yong hwa : “Eeh?! Nde?” he stupidly ask

Shin he : roll her eyes, then get near him and let him sit down on the chair.

Yong hwa : he just following her with dumbfounded. And when she back to her position, he just silently watching her next se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter