The Accident

Try to Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very first chapter ever guys.. Since it's just one shot, i just decided to make it as 2/3 chapter stories... Enjoy the story guys :)))))

After having dinner date together, Shin hye and yong hwa coming to their house. But, supposed to be nice and good memorable for both of them, it’s just became nightmare for shin hye. It’s can be seen on their way back, only silent and awkward situation filling up the car. Yong hwa just keep looking at the road without giving a glance to shin hye who just sit feel much uncomfortable feeling. 

Shin hye : “yong, are you still mad with me?” she finally break the silence while facing yong hwa but no one word coming out from his lips. 

Shin hye : “yong please, if you really mad with me then I’m sorry. But it’s not my want either. He just suddenly came to me and it’s also shocking me” she explain, even he doesn’t looking at her. She just sure that he still hearing her, so she just continue “Please forgive me neh~ I’m sorry.. chinca, chinca, chinca Mianhae..Neh~” she try her best doing aegyo while apologizing. 

Yong hwa : “huufft” he sigh and stop the car “We’re already arrive” he said without looking her but to the window beside him, he actually avoiding her eyes which he can tell already look like a puppy eyes begging to him. And he sure he will straightaway lose over her if he dare to look at her. 

Shin hye : “yong…” shin hye reach for his arm “Yonghwa-ah.. anim Yongiee~~~” she make her voice sound cute and it’s make yong hwa curl his lips into smile but of course, it can’t be seen by shin hye. 

Yong hwa : “just get into your home now, it’s already 10 p.m now” yong hwa warn. 

Shin hye : “Tcchh.. So you really will not looking at me?” shin hye giving up to apologize since it’s not her style for doing so much aegyo  “I’ve already apologized and explained to you. So what I’ve to do then?? Actually what you want me to do??” she pout without her realize.

Yong hwa  : come the smirk from his lips cause he just get brilliant idea from what shin hye said “You want to know what I want?” finally he facing shin hye.

Shin hye : she nod and feel happy that yong hwa finally speak to her since he already silent after the accident on the restaurant before.

 

***Flashback, the accident before***

After the radio confession yong hwa have done this morning, shin hye just more than happy to meet her only one handsome and sweet boyfriend. She purposely dressed up beautifully to make him happy and she just felt doing it. Even her parents also awing with the way her style tonight. Actually, for daily, she always wears simple t-shirt comparing with jeans and her like sneakers. But tonight, she used the simple denim dress with flat shoes due she hate wearing heels, still it made her look more feminine than always. 

Mrs. Park : “OMMO!! Is that really you my baby girl?” she excitedly saw her only one daughter that slowly approached her in the living room. 

Shin hye : “Eotte eomma?” she asked when already stood in front of her mother

Mrs. Park : “You’re so really really beautiful” she praised while caressed shin hye’s cheeks. 

Shin hye : Her eyes shined brightly and the smile curled up on her lips “Chinca??! Gomawo eomma” she hugged her mom who was smiling to her. And without their noticed, someone already got in to the house. 

Mr. Park : “Who is that girl?” he asked when he just back from work. Because shin hye back facing him, he couldn’t see her face.

Mrs. Park : “Ohh, you already back, yeobo” she released the hug 

Shin hye : slowly turned back facing her dad “Appa~”

Mr. Park : “OMMO!! Shinnie–ah…” he was speechless 

Shin hye : “Neeh~ It’s me, appa’s daughter” she smiled and felt funny looking at her dad’s shocking face. 

Mr. Park : “You’re so beautiful my girls.. By the way, where do you want to go?” 

Shin hye : “Hmmm.. Actually I had a date with someone today..” she shyly explained

Mr. Park : “Ohh~ So who is the someone you’re referring to?”

Shin hye : “It’s-” her word suddenly cut by the bells ringing. “Ooh?! It’s must be him, if you want to know, so you can get him..” 

Mr. Park : “Sure… Why not? Actually I was anxious to know who already made my girl more cheerfully these days” 

Mrs. Park : “You must be get surprise after see him” 

Mr. Park : “Ohh?! You’ve already meet him before then yeobo? So, it’s only me didn’t know about it?” he said and then he opened the door. Just like what Shin hye’s mom said, he surely surprised yet happy to know him was her daughter’s boyfriend. He was just happy because he’d already known him for long time ago that he is such a good and well manner boy. 

Yong hwa : “ooh?! Annyeonghaseo Mr. Park” even he got a little bit shocked but he still managed to bow and greeted the father. 

Mr. Park : “ahh, neh.. It’s already long time not see you yong hwa-ah.. When did you come back? What make you come here after all? ” he pretended don’t know yong hwa’s reason.

Yong hwa : “Ndee~ I just got back more than half years ago Mr.Park” he smiled “Uhmm.. actually Mr. park I come here to-” he can’t finish his word when shin hye’s mom just came behind the father.

Mrs. Park : “To pick up shin hye,nee?” she purposely tease the young man who look handsome with his not too formal style yet still look good on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter