final

us!!

Its almost midnight. There, in a room where's two lovebirds who's luhan and yifan the name are cuddling onto each other. This is the one of the best time to cuddle since its very quite and peace. No noises,voices and all. Its a perfect time for this married couple to have a time together. The couple probably chatting happily before the taller make a move to shift closer to his lovely husband and manage to cup the smaller's face. The cute one later response by making a seducing lips. A slightly smirks grimace on yifan's lips while rubbing his partner's softly then attempting to kiss the latter's lips. Their lips almost touch. Very almost. Not until when.... MAMAAAAAAAAA!!!! a tiny voice being heard.

-

 Their sweet moment being disturbed by the voice. "ignore him" yifan says through the grit of his teeth. "How could I?? Poor my baby" luhan reply with a pout on his face "no." The taller says sternly. He looks scary though especially with the hawk eyes of his, stoic face and tempered really already overwhelmed him. Well, who will not? He just got back from his busy schedules. He lately have been rarely spend his time with his lovely husband, luhan. All these time, whenever he got back home, only to see luhan play with their only son. He want attention. Yea, he may sound childish but he want it. Since the little boy stepped in the house 3years ago, he can count with his fingers how many times he spend his day with luhan together alone.  He mumbles "yea alone. Alone alone alone" he repeat it like mantra. That little kid really love to ruin his plans and spoils everything.

-

"What alone yifan??" The smaller ask him. "Yifaaan???" He waves his hand in the air in front of yifan's face since the taller not even reply nor noticed his question. "I'll go check on sehunnie okay?" He says before getting up. But his action being stopped when yifan grip onto his wrists and pin him on the bed "don't. Can't you leave him alone for awhile?" Luhan chuckles before manage to say "yifan~~ come on~ don't be like this, poor our little deer or dragon" yifan frown on that "who care?? This the only free time I have for now to be with you. Don't you have mercy on me? You've spend your whole day with him. Now its time for me." luhan laugh softly on yifan's adorableness because he really look like a kid when he talk like that along with a pout. A rare side of him.

-

"Don't say that you're jealous over our son." The taller sighs " what if I say I really am?" Luhan smiles " aww yifan! You're so cute. Don't be, he's just a kid after all. He need more attention hubby." Yifan cringe on that "I'm not cute. Yeaaa more attention when he alrdy full, but still like mamaaa~!! I want cookies cookies cookies then later on, he don't want to eat it, instead cuddles to you" he mimics sehun and like mocking sehun " he really does love to take your attention heh? To ruin our moment?" Luhan pinch his husband's cheek. " aww so you're really jealous over him??" He chuckles. 

-

MAMAAAAAAAA!!!!! again, the voice echoes the whole house. Little sehuniee whines louder this time. "Yifan, look. Sehun really need me, please give me some time to check on him for awhile okay? Poor my baby boy" he says it with sad face of him. "Oh wu luhan, don't do that face" that's one of the most weakest side of yifan. Seeing his only love of life with a sad face. "Please let it work let it work, come on luhan!! Make more sad face!! Make him to lose in this" luhan thought to himself as he manage to make sure his face look really sad. Yifan look at the younger "fine, this time I'll let you" luhan beam within that "thanks hubby!!" kissing yifan on his cheek before step out from their room "I made it! yea!"  he grins sheepishly while making his way to sehun's room. "" that's the only word came out from yifan's lips. "I'll make sure you'll not even walk tomorrow morning, luhan. Just wait and see. After this you can't even walk to sehun's room. I'll make sure your limping are quite bad which the result I'm the one who will tend sehun. Wait, isn't a nice idea?? I can have like oh- papa and son bonding time. I'll make sehun suffer" he smirks devilly on his thoughts "nice one" he mumbles.

-

 

"Sehunieee~!?? Mama is coming~" sehun stop whining and wailing when he heard to his mom's voice. Luhan stepped in the little boy's room which decorated simply with blue painted room, a sofa for luhan sit while feeding sehun milk, a table, some plushies and toys, wardrobe and a white crib. "Baby? Mama is here!" he slowly make his way to sehun. Poor the infant, red color painted on his nose and eyes. It looks pretty obvious especially since sehun have a bit too fair and pale skin color. "Awww baby, look at you! Poor you little one, mama is so so sorry, look at your face! You won't look like this if mama come a bit early, blame your papa." Luhan a bit too dramatic. He lift up the infant in his arms "why you cried baby? Is there anything wrong?" Sehun lay his head on luhan's shoulder "miiiilllllkkkkkuuu" he whines "ah, mama get it, get it. You want milk right?" He ask while patting the infant's back and reserve a slightly nod from sehun. 

-

Yifan wonders why does luhan take a long time while the latter said just check on sehun for awhile. He take his phone and scroll down on the screen. Luhan come in the room with sehun laid his head on the shoulder of his. Yifan put down his phone and make a way to get up but only to see luhan and sehun. "Ooh what aaagaain.." He groans. Makes his way to the bed, luhan put sehun on it. "Look him for awhile. I'll make his formula" he smiles innocently at yifan who have sharp glares on his eyes "don't make him cry. If you do, I'll make sure to cut your off into pieces. I knew your plans hubby," whispers to yifan's ear before straighten his back and continue "ahh! Anyway, please let him sleep with us tonight" he winks and walk out from the room. Yifan try so hard to control his tempers. "Calm down, calm down, breathe, yifan, breathe" he says to himself. He then turn his head to facing the infant "what did you do to your mama?" The only he got is an innocent smiles of sehun. Yifan close his eyes to calm himself more down and prevent from cursing in front of the infant. "I'll make sure you to get the revenge. I'll make you suffer" he mumbles and again, only to see the innocent smiles of sehun. "AAHHHHH!!!!" He screams.

 

 

 

--

guyss!! First of all, I want to apologize since I took for a long time to update this. Second, sorry for this bad fic. I'll try harder next time. Thanks for those who subscribes, and supporting me much. I'm very grateful.