Hunnie's sad day

Unexpected Birthday Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy!" Sehun popped out of the blue in the kitchen, happened to hug Sooyoung from behind while the middle-aged woman was in the middle of turning off the stove that she turned around to see the catboy was smiling brightly before her. "Minnie got me a hat, Mommy!" Sehun beamed, showing her his soft pink hat and Sooyoung cooed as she realized how adorable Sehun was with the hat on top of his head. 

 

"Aw...my baby's looking so cute! Can I get a kiss for that? Did Minnie buy it for your upcoming birthday?" Sooyoung pulled the feline for a quick hug and pecked a kiss on Sehun's right cheek causing the boy to giggle in contentment. 

 

"Uhm!" Replied the younger in excitement but his face was quick to change from sparkling in delight to a sullen face and Sooyoung frowned. 

 

"And what's with that face, baby? Do you want anything else for your birthday?" The elder woman then took Sehun's hand in hers, dragging the boy to sit at the dining table and the sad face was still on. Sooyoung was curious but she let the younger take his time to answer. 

 

"Nini..." A single tear suddenly fell off Sehun's face and Sooyoung was a er for a crying Sehun. 

 

Oh, no. Please, don't cry baby, you're breaking my heart. 

 

"Nini scolds me..." Sehun added in between his choked and sobbed and jutted his lower lip out whilst brushing his tears with the back of his hand. Sooyoung's face changed and it seemed like she was about to cry, too but she was quick to pull herself together and cleared . 

 

"Why did he do that?" She asked, and hugged Sehun's shoulder to calm him from crying harder. Kai is definitely wishing for a death. She inwardly said before rubbing the catboy's back who was still sobbing silently in her arms. Now that Sooyoung hadn't slightest idea how to coax the boy when she found nothing good in her mind could be used to make the catboy happy again but killing her youngest son was a must and Kai should be ready for his death tonight. 

 

 

 

"Hey, Hunnie..." Kai called the younger as he entered his bedroom, hoping to be greeted by a giddy Sehun but none of it coming instead a curled of body wrapping in a blanket on his bed and it made him a little curious to see Sehun did not reply to his call. He figured that Sehun was scooting farther away from him as he made his way closer to the younger on the bed. It was weird to see Sehun reacting that way and he wondered what had he done wrong to the boy. 

 

Sadly he was too stupid to even remember that he had scolded the boy this morning before dashing out from the house for school because he was late for the dance competition and did not even realize that Sehun expression had gone crestfallen. Kai was too oblivious to even notice and when he sat on the edge of the bed Sehun was only shooting him a glare then hissed angrily at Kai when the elder was about to touch his pink tail whilst showing his claws as if to ask Kai to go away from him. Kai widened his eyes, a bit terrified as he saw Sehun hissing again. 

 

"You freaked me out, Hunnie. W-What's wrong? Why did you mad?" Kai was almost pouted but slightly trembled and flinched when Sehun replied it by clawing on the bed sheet whilst throwing a deathly glare as if readying himself to eat Kai alive. 

 

"I hate you, Nini." It was as though a ghost had possessed his Sehunnie when in a split second Sehun wept, and climbed down the bed; walking towards the bedroom door with a bunny plushy in his right hand, his ears were flat on his head, showing how in a great despair he was and shoulders were slumping, his pink tail was dragged, sweeping the floor. He was utterly sad and he said nothing more to Kai but left the elder wordlessly in the bed. 

 

Once the door slammed close, Kai blinked his eyes in confusion. What happened? 

 

Earlier this morning...

"Nini, I have something to show you!" Sehun chirped happily but then he frowned, seeing how fast K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter