Nini is hot

Unexpected Birthday Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a month since Sehun started to grow fond of him and he was beyond happy to have his catboy near him every day and night not to mention when recently Sehun had been sleeping in his bed; cuddling and even snuggling to feel the warmth of Kai’s body.

 

The jealousy in Taemin’s eyes was conspicuous and it was quite funny to see his elder brother glared at him whenever Sehun had his legs wrapped around Kai’s waist; clinging onto the elder boy like a koala and he couldn’t help himself but smirked smugly at the elder as if he had won the whatsoever battle between them and Taemin had to sigh in defeat as he was also the one to be blamed for giving Kai the catboy that he never knew would have such effect on him.

 

And today, when Kai was inside his bathroom, taking a shower, Taemin snuck in Kai’s bed to see Sehun and when he found the boy lying on his stomach—sleeping in the bed; he almost drooled out of a sudden as the catboy was only in his pink briefs and it was too y in Taemin’s point of view.

 

The milky white skin was exposed to the air and Taemin felt like every inch of the sinful skin or probably spends a night with the boy in his bed. Literally he had been eyeing the boy at the doorway with his saliva almost spilled from his mouth when Kai stepped out of the bathroom only to see his elder brother drooling over Sehun.

 

Clearing his throat, Taemin was caught off guard when he suddenly cupped his crotch out of the blue instead of wiping the stain of saliva on his chin and Kai could tell that his elder brother was having a wet dream alone; lively—and he felt like Taemin’s head right then and there.

 

It was obvious that Taemin was trying to steal his catboy away and he had to be careful after this. Sehun was only for himself; not to be shared with his prankster elder brother.

 

“Hyung, that is not nice to drool over my fluffy Hunnie!” Kai hissed while stepping over the elder and shot him with a glare.

 

“N-No, I’m not drooling.” He wiped the stain of saliva on his chin. “I’m just…uh…craving for something.” Taemin shrugged; pretending as if he wasn’t looking at Sehun who was still sleeping so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter