Hunnie in heat

Unexpected Birthday Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai just got home after school. Having so much assigments to be done was never helping let alone when his landscape architecture lecturer kept on asking him to redo the section plan. It was much frustrating and he felt like dropping off the subject and quit his study. Even the thoughts of redoing the plan made him cringe and his stomach churned out of it. The section plan was never close to his likings and he had grown tired of staring at its details. Too much mistakes that he had to crumple it and tossed it into the trash bin in his room. 

Crying was not his favorite thing to do but today he felt as if to cry on the top of his lungs and burn the subject of his study in fire. Perhaps that was the best solution for a great life. Dealing with assignments was hell to him and he couldn't quite find the thing to release his stress and hypertension. 

The mansion was filled with silence and he wondered where his catboy was at this very moment when he needed him to cheer him up. Groaning in frustration, he threw himself onto the bed--lying on his stomach then shoved his head under the pillows. He wanted to scream out loud and sleep but he couldn't do any of it. Suddenly he heard a squeal in his bathroom that he tilted his head and looked over his shoulder. It sounded much like Sehun and it pulled him up from the bed then rushed towards the bathroom door only to swing it open. 

"Sehun?" Kai called but widened his eyes in surprise when he was greeted by the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter