A birthday gift

Unexpected Birthday Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai woke up to the sound of his brother singing the next door and it was pretty annoying since he needed more time to sleep because it was a ing Sunday morning. He needed not to know why his brother was happy today as it was actually his birthday and by the way the elder sang his favorite song in not so lowly tone; he knew he had something for him that he could never guess it right. 

 

Taemin had always been a good pranskter but he had always had no interest in joining his elder brother making up pranks because he was certain that in the end, he would always become the main victim of his. Nothing good when it came to Kim Taemin pranks but only good in making his blood boiled to its maximum level and screamed until he got showered by a tank of water from their mother - Kim Sooyoung. 

 

And today, he thought of not following his elder brother anywhere as it could only be the death of him. 

 

Groaning in frustration, he sat up in his bed while brushing the sleep off of his eyes. He was still sleepy but it didn't seem like he could grab any more sleep for himself due to the loudness of Taemin's singing. Sighing, he got onto his feet only to shuffle over his closet and grabbed the towel ready to take a bath. 

......................................

 

"What did you get for his birthday? I think I should warn you with no more pranks the last time when you had his Mickey boxers burnt into fire. You won't do that again, will you? Your dad might kill you right away, Tae." Sooyoung chided, taking a seat next to her son at the dining table and sipped at her coffee as she heard him chuckling. 

 

"No more pranks, I promise. I bought him something. As you can see Mom, I've stuck it up under the christmas tree and yes, I'm also wondering, when will you stop from sticking the christmas tree inside this house? It's godforsaken January, Mom." Taemin r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter