Seokmin: Friendzoned For Good?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SEVENTEEN HANBANG (ONESHOT) COLLECTION*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Seokmin-a, wait! Yah~"

"I'm no Seokmin, I'm now DK or Do Kyum to be precise!"

"You brat~"

Junhee and Seokmin was chasing each other after three years of not seeing each other. According to Junhee's mother, they can no longer be friends anymore since he's an idol and they know that an idol's life is not an easily private as any other lifes. However, Junhee doesn't seem to care much because Seokmin is not a man in her eyes. 

Finally, they decided to end the chase. Without them realizing, they already reaching Han River.

"Wah, I never ran this far before." said Seokmin.

"What a tofu! I can even reach further than that ahjumma's grocery store." Junhee laughed while sticking out her tongue.

"Say whatever you want. I miss you so much." 

She rolled her eyes. "Stop trying to make me sad. Yah, you have a bandmate named Mingyu, right?" She poked Seokmin's cheek and trying to act cute.

"Yes, why?" 

She spontaneously linked fingers with Seokmin's and begged, "Can you tell him I like him in a way that it's more than just a fan? I'm asking for your favor to send my gifts to him...worth his three years birthdays plus Christmas presents and love letters. Please?" A pair of instant puppy eyes drew in her face, making Seokmin cringed a bit. "Wait, I'm not done yet. There's still more to ....."

Seokmin bursts in anger cutting her words, "For what?! I'm not your servant. Do it yourself. Our company is not that strict with fan gifts." Junhee was suprised by his sudden rage. She gave him a nudged on the shoulder, yapping, "Yah~ Can you just help a friend in need?" He turned around towards her and banged his fire out. "In need? BULL!" He then ran away, wiping his unwelcome flowing tears.

"Seokmin-a....."

At the ahjumma's grocery shop.....

     After quite a run, Seokmin entered and saw the ice-cream fridge next to him. He opened the fridge door and grabbed a chocolate flavoured double-stick ice-cream, walking to the counter and paid for it. "Ah, right. Why did I bought this instead of getting the single one which is cheaper? Damn." Sighing over the sweet treat, his bandmate Soonyoung appeared out of the blue, shouting lightly, "Oi!" which startled Seokmin for a moment.

Soonyoung approached that depressed boy and deliberately 'broke' the ice cream held in Seokmin's hand. "Thanks, babe!" he gladly pecked that boy's cheek, only to realize that it was drenched with cold, briny tears. He was confused, he had always thought that kid was always as bright as Thomas Alva Edison's first lightbulb.

"You okay?" he was concerned.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" Seokmin cried. "Look at this ice cream, this is me. One-sided, how could she do this to me...e-e-e..." Soonyoung tried not to crack over his stuttered cry, as a kind hyung he is. "Alright, calm your tities bro. Tell me what got you crying like this."

Seokmin quit stuttering, but his tears continued to flow. "You see. I...I like this girl, my best friend. I'm a bit...I mean really frustrated when she told me she likes Mingyu. And it's NOT a fangirl's love. She really meant it! I can see it in her freaking brown eyes!" Soonyoung perturbed over that boy's issue, therefore he wanted to help. Ruffling Seokmin's fluffy hair, he said, "Aigoo...my baby's just got friendzoned. I wonder what's so attractive about Mingyu anyway. Whatever, it's going to be all fine. You will..."

"Seokmin-a!" Junhee came in. She seemed to be running out of breath chasing her friend, looks like her Usain Bolt-ish brag was a trash as in Seokmin's thought as he saw her came.

"Junhee? You..." She began crying a little having to see him again after the mini fight they had. She felt guilty for what she had done towards him then.

Running towards Seokmin, she hugged him as she cried, "I'm terribly sorry, Seokmin. I...I didn't mean to hurt you like this."

"W-what do you mean?"

"After all what we had been through from the start until now...I...I,"

"Say it, fool!" pissed Seokmin. Soonyoung nudged him for being rude towards her.

She moved away and faced up, staring at his eyes and said, "I love you." Seokmin's mind froze in a daze as he heard the three words playing out from . Meanwhile, Soonyoung was quite astonished his ice cream melted and running down his fingers. "I mean it, Seokmin." she continued.

"Well, if that's the case...let's go for a date!" He went excited all of the sudden, thinking that she would reply to his unrequited feelings over her.

"Dude, are you...insane?"

Seokmin's daze switched off. "D-don't tell me..."

"I love you...as a friend. Best friends are ought to love each other, am I right? Aye, aye?" smirked Junhee, nudging his arm playfully. At that moment, he almost trembled in despair but Soonyoung backed him up.

"See you tomorrow, best friend. I have to go now. And don't forget to stop by my house to pick Mingyu's gifts, okay? Bye!" she pranced off while singing out Mingyu's name on her way back.

"I just got friendzoned. I was almost there, God damn it! Such a little devil in an angel's mask! Geez, I hate her!"

"Just...get over it. You still have me, am I right? Aye, aye?" flirted Soonyoung as he wriggled his eyebrows.


Author's note: pink-anais28 here! How was it? I bet all of you readers wished that Seokmin wasn't ending up like this, aye aye? FACT: I despise happy endings but I will try to put a little happiness jkjk. K-bye~

Additional info: The 'Aye, aye' part is described like this, or if how we describe it is creeping your enough, then imagine it yourself xD