You're so cold...

Follow Me

Park Chanyeol is just a normal kid.

He has his up's and downs, but no matter what there's always a never changing smile on his beautiful face.

He always finds happiness in the smallest corners of life. And always has a different way of loving each person around him.

Happiness was simply his thing. Always.

And that's what Byun Baekhyun loved about him, seeing him happy like that made his heart pound and made butterflies squeeze in his stomach.

Baekhyun never thought he'd ever love someone as much.

But he wasn't brave enough to confess.

And life wasn't gonna wait for Byun Baekhyun, nor time...

Baekhyun spent 5 years telling himself he's forgotten about Park Chanyeol. 5 years pushing the memories of that beautiful smile away. Ignoring all his dreams.

Until Baekhyun's eyes catches Chanyeol, walking alone under the rain. And he doesn't know how he even recognised the latter at all. With his dark clothes and a smoke between his fingers, eyes down and no smile on his face.

Baekhyun tried to talk to him, but before his hand lands on the latter's shoulder he walks away into the darkness.

Baekhyun doesn't call his name, he just follows him. Something telling him Chanyeol felt his existence and wants him to come along.. and Baekhyun's heart that desires listens, and his body keeps walking right behind Chanyeol.

Taking every dark turn the tall boy takes, until they arrivey to a garage. That's when Baekhyun starts to question his own actions.

"Cha- Chanyeol.."

Baekhyun interrupts himself and turns to the loud sound of the doors as the entrance starts to close.

His heart bounds in his chest telling him something is wrong.

Before he can do anything the iron door shuts with a loud thud.

Baekhyun is left in the blinding darkness around him, feeling frightened. He can only hear his breathing.

"Chanyeol, please turn on the lights."

No reply. Baekhyun turns around and blinks a few times. There has to be a light.

After a few seconds he repeats his words, wrapping his own arms around his body nervously.

"Baekhyun."

The deep voice came from the corner behind him, the boy that felt so small in the endless darkness surrounding him turns around with speed.

"Baekhyun." The voice calls again from another corner, echoing into Baekhyun's ear. He spun to the source once more.

His heart jumping, body shrinking by the fear in his heart.

"Baekhyun, Baekhyun... Baekhyun.."

He hears his name echoing from all around the room that seemed so wide yet small. He squeezed his eyes and covered his ears. Chanyeol's voice had only gotten louder, it spread in Baekhyun's mind, then suddenly disappeared and turned into nothing.

He wondered if it's really the first time Chanyeol says his name at all. It sounds good.

Baekhyun puts his hands down and flutters his eyes open to meet the darkness again when he feels Chanyeol behind him, standing very closely to his body. Hands hovering around his waist.

Baekhyun inhales and exhale.

"Chanyeol, please, can you turn on the lights now?"

"No."

Baekhyun allows a gasp to escape his throat when Chanyeol places both of his hands on his waist and pushes their bodies towards the other's. He flinches and tries to turn around but Chanyeol holds him in place before he places his head over Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Why did you come here, Baekhyunnie?"

"I don't know. I just followed you."

"Followed me?"

Baekhyun feels Chanyeol's plump lips as they leave a small kiss on the lobe of his ear, sending painful shivers down his spine.

Baekhyun uses both of his hands to push Chanyeol's body away slightly, with a beating heart he steps forward escaping the latter's touch spinning to his direction.

"Why did you follow me?"

"This isn't funny anymore Chanyeol"

"Nobody's laughing."

"Let me out of here..."

"Is it because you want to know the truth?"

"What?"

He hears Chanyeol chuckle slightly before he hears him walking, his steps heading away. Baekhyun swallows his throat taking a few steps back.

"Hey, Baekhyun tell me." The steps stop. "When was the last time you heard from Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo..."

Baekhyun blinks at himself, he thinks about the question for a few seconds. He did lose tracks of his old friend since a while now, they were accepted in different universities, and both becoming very busy with reality had them drifted apart slowly... phone calls just weren't enough. He says nothing only wondering what does Chanyeol mean.

"You couldn't have forgotten about him right Baekhyunnie.. you were such good friends back in high school." He hears a smirk in Chanyeol's voice and he feels attacked by his tone. He isn't stupid, he always knew that Chanyeol never cared for him or gave him any type of attention. Baekhyun was rather invisible at that time.

"How did you know that?" He questions with a demanding voice, trying to sound strong was hard when his heart was jumping in his chest.

"Well you don't think that you're the only one watching other people right, Baekhyunnie?"

Baekhyun has nothing to say, he just wants to get out. He starts to step back again but now faster than before.

"Do you know what i had to do to drag Kyungsoo here? Only to meet you. Would you like to see him?"

Baekhyun had no time to think about the nonsense Chanyeol was saying, he thinks his heart stopped when his feet hits something on the ground, he tries to hold onto air but stumbles back with a loud gasp and falls on the soft material with a loud thud. He feels like he broke something. Baekhyun reacts fast and jumps up then pulls back with terror in his heart, feet stomping over the floor as he tries to crawl away, not knowing what he fell on. And not wanting to know.

"Oops, looks like you found him first."

Before Baekhyun could take another breath, the sudden lights attacked his eyes. He squeezes them and looks away feeling a headache attack him as he blinks his eyes a few times looking up then aside. His vision getting clearer and clearer as he squeezes his eyes then opens them again.

Baekhyun stops breathing, he's paralysed by the heart-stopping scene. His colours fade and he feels a hand of ice grip his heart as he in a breath.

In front of his eyes lays Kyungsoo.

The only colour covering his exposed cut flesh is blood ,eyes widened and thrown back, his shirt ripped open from all sides revealing his scratched skin. His mouth... slit open.

Baekhyun's mind is now blank, heart only filled with fear. He screams loudly as he tries to push himself off the ground, his eyes won't leave Kyungsoo's dead body as he screams again at the sight. Baekhyun doesn't hear it when Chanyeol chuckles.

He gets up with jelly knees and shaking hands, he feels his chest throb with pain, his breaths are fast.. in and out, in and out.

He feels lightheaded as he starts to walk back, forgetting Chanyeol is still there. Until his back meets the latter's chest.

"Where do you think you're going, Baekhyunnie?"

Baekhyun flinches, he doesn't look back but starts running away before Chanyeol's hand can catch his own.

Baekhyun's eyes move scanning the room that wasn't the garage anymore, but a wider white dirty room with weird metal tools on the ground.

He hears Chanyeol laugh echo in the room when Baekhyun runs as fast as he can to a black metal door, he just wants to leave this nightmare.

Baekhyun holds the door hand and pulls as much as he can, it opens with a loud thud, and Baekhyun can breath again. He's about to jump out before he realises he was about to jump in.

What he meets is just another dark room.

His eyes widens when he feels Chanyeol coming towards him from behind, before he turns around to run again he glances a hand that lays on the ground under the highlight.

His scream turns into loud groans when Chanyeol's arms warp around his waist and he captures him tightly to his body.

Baekhyun punches his arms as Chanyeol turns him around and throws him into the thin air, the boy lands on his back with a loud thud as he groans with pain.

He feels himself unable to get up or even breath right. Chanyeol shuts the door again and soon he's over Baekhyun, he looks down at the boy that rolls to his side.

"You didn't think i'd put any exit doors here, did you?" Chanyeol says smirking, watching as Baekhyun gets up again slowly to face him, leaving space between the both of them, heavy breathing.

"Why are you doing this?" His voice cracks as tears slide down his cheeks.

"All of this must've been a big shock for you, i'm very sorry" Chanyeol takes two steps closer and Baekhyun moves back three. Having on a frightened expression.

"I hate seeing you like this, darling.. don't cry." Chanyeol continues, frowning.

It takes Baekhyun two seconds of breathing before he can yell "You're a psycho!" His whole body shakes.

Chanyeol gazes the latter then looks down "That's not true." He says under his breath.

"How could you do this?" Baekhyun's voice only gets louder as he hugs himself.

When Chanyeol looks back up, Baekhyun freezes at the sight of his eyeballs that turn black and dye the rest of his eye, his heart jumps telling him to run as he stares into Chanyeol's black eyes.

"I'm just special."

Baekhyun had always believed there was evil on these grounds. But never thought he'd encounter any. He puts a hand to his heart.

"You- you're not Chanyeol."

"Yes i am. I've always been like that."

Baekhyun's heart drops, this couldn't be the boy he once fell in love with. Couldn't be the boy he once was ready to give everything for.

Not the boy he dreamt of for five years..

Baekhyun just stands there, feeling like his vines were about to explode, his stomach flipping and turning.

He places his palm over his head, fingernails digging in. And only screams, he screams loudly as he squeezes his eyes that rain tears and feels his throat burn.

Baekhyun just wants to get up, get out. At a point he thinks Chanyeol would attack him but nothing happened.

His third scream turns into a loud cry as more tears fall over his cheeks. By that time he puts his hands down he realises his whole body is shaking violently.

"They can't hear you scream, just like they can't see the dead bodies.." Chanyeol's eyes at last go back to normal... his deep voice is calm toned like everything's okay.

"No one can get you out of here now, not even me."

The latter swallows his cut throat.

"Why are you doing this? You've driven me crazy... why did kill him?"

"Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrows. "I thought you still were friends.. but you know what, he actually told me something that made me really angry.. if he hadn't said that, he wouldn't have ended up like that!" Chanyeol explains with a serious face, pointing at the dead body a few feet away. Baekhyun doesn't even dare to look back there. He just shakes his head when Chanyeol completes talking, taking a few steps towards Baekhyun that doesn't move.

"You know what he told me, Baekhyunnie?" The said man only keeps on shaking his head looking down. Whispering to himself to not listen no matter what.

"He said, that he never liked you.. and couldn't wait until he got rude of you." But he can only but feel his heart turn to ashes when Chanyeol says that.

"He choose to get away from you on purpose.. you ruined his life."

Baekhyun can't help but sob, his teeth pressing together.

The memories of the disappointment in Kyungsoo's eyes whenever he made a mistake comes back to him.

"No." He hisses, this can't be... this is not real. The boy just wants God to take him away from here.

He wants to wake up sweaty and realise it's just another nightmare, that it's the last nightmare.

Baekhyun would like it if he's not the cause of Kyungsoo's death, but he is. The voice in his head keeps telling him... his whole life was based on lies.

His skin shivers to the thought that he's here, now.. and there's no going back.

Baekhyun lets his shaky knees give up and his body falls to the dirty floor. It seems like the moment has gotten in slow motion. He puts his head up, looking at the ceiling in wonder.

What was ever so worth living for?

Lies?

He feels his throat tightening around his neck, tears choking him.. but he only in a breath then lets it out, surrendering. Baekhyun whips his tears with his palms and looks down.

He hears Chanyeol chuckling, he looks at the abomination that smiled at him.

At least he's smiling.

Chanyeol is smiling.

And he looks ing ugly.

Baekhyun closes his eyes and the last thing he's aware of is being pushed to lay on the floor then dragged by his feet over the floor to settle next to Kyungsoo's dead body.

He gazes the slit mouthed boy... he used to look so beautiful smiling, laughing, crying, yelling, and his disappointed eyes that broke Baekhyun's heart. Everything about him was precious.

Baekhyun turns at the call of his name to Chanyeol that smirked at him... tick tick tick then boom !

As fast as a finger snap.

Baekhyun can't be seen anymore... forever.

 

"Now you're mine, Baekhyunnie."

-

THE END


 

A/N: 👋 like i said earlier... i'm very sorry about all that >< !! And i'm very sorry Kyungsoo stans omg !!

I really hope you enjoyed it... please comment your thoughts 🙆 !! I really appreciate it 😄...

Thank you for reading and goodbye~~