Officially Missing You

Officially Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked again outside and memories flooded into his mind.It's the memories of their past, haunting him again. He sighed and smiled bitterly.

 

He can vividly remember all their moments together. Laughing together. Smiling together. Performing together. And living each day happily, together. But those are before. Everything is different... now.

 

He smiled at the thought of him and the other members together shouting 'WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO.' He smiled again at the thought of them, recieving the awards they harvested at the end of their hard works. He smiled once more at the thought of them performing and making their fans smile.

 

He smiled bitterly as he recalled the day where a news broke and spreaded worldwide. A news which brought tears to many eyes. A news which broke his heart into pieces. It shocked many people...including them.

 

"Wu Yi Fan, also known as EXO-M's leader/lead rapper Kris, wanted to terminate his contract with SM Entertainment."

 

He can still remember those last words he said to him before leaving the place. He can still remember the last glimpse he gave to him. He felt the pain again, coming back like everything only happened yesterday.

 

He remembers the pain the number 11 gives to them every time they will be introduced. He recalls the pain given by the issue to their fans. 

 

An image barged into his mind. A guy with a golden hair. A guy with a gifted face which is like sculpted perfectly by the angels. A guy who is smiling, showing his pearl white teeth and red gums. Proudly showing his art pieces.

 

He knows it's the bittersweet feeling he once again wants to feel. But he knows, that is impossible. He knows nothing can bring him back again. He knows everything has changed and won't be back at the same places as before.

 

As time goes by, another brother of them left again

 

"A few months after the departure of their member, another one is following, Xi Lu Han, also known as EXO M's Vocalist/ Face of the Group, Luhan."

 

It's like a deja vu. Same events, different persons.

 

Another image flashed. A guy with a small face. A guy with a manly yet with a touch of femininity in his face. A guy who will give you a dou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter