Final

But it's okay

Silence. That's what ruled in the room after Lay said those three words. We were all gathered at the living room of the hotel. We just finished the concert and we were al tired. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen were spread on the floor watching TV. Xiumin was taking a shower. The rest of us were sitting in the couch talking about our day. I saw Lay texting with someone. Until he stopped and put his phone down.

"Guys" Lay said trying to catch everyone's attention."Luhan is here."
And after that everyone stop doing what they were doing.
"What do you mean by Luhan is here" Chanyeol asked.
"Exactly that. Luhan is in the same hotel as us." Lay said.
We all stayed silent and in our places except for Sehun who went to Lay's side
"Lay, by any chance did he told you in what room he is?" He asked in a low tone wanting for us to not hear, but that didn't work out because we all heard it.
 Of course Sehun would ask for that. He misses him. We all know that. It kinda bothers me that he still has feelings for him, when Luhan already told him he doesn't. He still think Luhan belongs to him.
Lay told Sehun the room where Luhan is staying also in a low tone. Unlike Sehun, he did said it low so none of us heard it. After Lay finished telling him, Sehun went to the door and put his shoes on. 
"Guys I'm going out" he said while opening the door and getting out. 
After that everybody went to what they were doing. I stayed sited on the couch and then I felt someone poking my arm.
"788" Lay said and then walked away towards his room.
And I stayed, watching how one by one the members went to their rooms to sleep. I waited until I heard the front door get open. It was Sehun and he was sobbing. You don't have to be Sherlock to know why. I waited for him to get to his room, I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I went out towards the elevator and waited for it to come. Once I was inside, I clicked floor number 7 and wait for it to get there. I got to the floor and searched for room 788 and when I found it I knock three times. I heard a soft "coming" and then he opened door. 
A beautiful boy opened the door wearing some light blue pj.
"Hey Kai" He said while smiling and looking straight into my eyes. 
"Hey" I replied softly. 
"Wanna come in?" He said while opening the door further.
"Sure"I said as I got myself in.
We went into a little sofa which had in front of it a coffee table. 
"Sehun was here right?" I said straight to him.
"Well that was quick, and yes he actually just left a few minutes before you came" He replied. 
" Did he do something to you?" I asked with concern.
"We talked about how we were doing. He also kissed me, but I knew he would. I didn't replied though. You know, I don't have feelings for him." He said looking to his hands. 
They began daiting when we debuted. They seemed like the most perfect couple and I hated it. Luhan was too good for him. They dated for about 2 years until Luhan broke up with him. Even though Luhan told Sehun his feelings for him had disappeared, Sehun still followed Luhan everywhere. 
"Why did you let him" I said with furiously.
"Because I know him. And why are you complaining, it's not like we are something." He said standing up.
That's right. I forgot he is not mine also. I guess you can say me and Sehun stand in the same level. Although he had dated him and I haven't.
I walked behind him and hugged him from behind."I'm sorry, I know I am no one to question you. Please don't be mad at me." 
He turned and looked straight into my eyes."I'm not mad" He said and he hugged me by my neck.
We were just left staring into our eyes. I began closing the distance between us until our lips touch. As the kiss began, I felt Luhan respond to my kiss. I hugged him closer to me, so not only our lips but our bodies were touching. We kissed and kissed until our lips were red as a cherry and swollen. I then carried him and placed him on the bed. I crawled above him and stared at his hypnotizing doe eyes. I kissed him some more until we were out of breathe. 
"Can I?" I asked.
He just nodded keeping his eyes closed.
And just like that, a night filled with magical moans and nails scratching passed. The air was filled with passion and loved, with desire and pleasure. 
 
I felt the sun rays touching my skin as the day began. I opened my eyes to meet fluffy blond hair. A smile came to my face as I remembered what happen last night. I began to let butterfly kisses on top of Luhan's head until I heard him stir. 
"Good morning Lu" I said still petting his hair.
"Morning" He said while sitting and rubbing his eyes.
"I'm sorry" He suddenly said.
That sorry brought me confusion. Why was he saying sorry? Did he regretted everything?
"This should have not happen. And I'm sorry to give you the wrong idea." He said looking down.
I just stayed silent and staring at him. 
"I'm seeing someone" He said finally looking at me with some rebel tears escaping his eyes.
"Do I know him?" I asked.
"Yes." He said softly and almost unhearable. 
"Can I know who?" I asked again.
"Yifan" he replied.
I got myself out of bed and smiled at Luhan.
"It's ok, don't worry." I said asked I touch his soft cheek. "I better start dressing, the others might worry." I searched for my clothes and began to dress myself. While doing this Luhan kept sitting and staring at me.
"Goodbye Lu, see you soon." I said and went to the door.
"Bye Kai" he replied.
I got myself out and walked to our room. 
"Oh my God Kai where were you?!?" Suho said as soon as I stepped into the room.
"I went for a walk. Hyung, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep some more." I said as I went to my room ignoring Suho's callings.
As I laid myself on my bed and closed my eyes I began to think.
Ever since the start Luhan has just see me as a friend. As someone to talk about random things. I was never a close friend like Lay. When he had problems, he went to Lay. He cried, Lay was there. I was never the one Luhan liked. When we were trainees Luhan had a crush on Xiumin. Then he had a crush on Sehun. And because Sehun felt the same way the dated. Now he is with Kris. It will never be me. No matter what I do. How much i pray. Nothing. But, it's okay. It's okay because even though I am not his first option, I will always be there for him. Because I love him. Because I'm okay if he is okay. Because you can't choose who to love and I'm happy with whom I love. So, it's okay. 
 
 
~~~~~
 
Big thank you for those who took time to read this and sorry for the mistakes! If you like it please vote or subscribe. Also comment what you think, I love seeing what people think of my writing.