Chapter 14

KILLER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for being my most beautiful things..."

 

He swings my hands back to the front with a great grip between my fingers and his sweet fingers. I turned my eyes to him at my side walking along the road to get home. I smiled as I felt the sweetness of my moment with him.

 

“Are you that happy?” He locked his eyes on me and made both of us stopped our footsteps at the side of road. He came closer to my face and check around it wondering why I’m smiling like crazy while there’s no reason for it, a specific reason one, actually. I'm just feeling good after being on work for a whole day and finally now being in his hand. 

 

I chuckled on his silly acts, “What are you doing?” Still my small chuckles didn’t found its way to stop as he holds his lower jaw trying to guess what’s on my face. How adorable he is. 

 

He groaned, “Why you’re so weird? Can you not be too weird?” He frowned endearingly with a little slant on his head.

 

I stopped him from looking me directly to my eyes because I’m afraid he can see my love thru it. “Just let’s go home. It’s getting dark.” I grinned and continue our walk together.

 

A step by steps seems ours had been synced along the road. I followed his guide with my hands comfortably placed on his.

 

He suddenly sang a song that I never heard before along our way home. I ever doubt if that song he sings even exist in this world. He must be create it spontaneously what's running in his mind. Geez, what an ugly song.

 

I chuckled on his ridiculous song as the lyric was so nonsense, “What kind of song of that?” I raised my brows to him but as response, he rolled his deer eyes cutely continued his singing.

 

“Our lovely baby boo, Jeong Yein~ is the most~~ weird~~~ girl~~~~ in the world~~~~”

 

Every single lyric is getting longer its notes along the nonsense and also getting louder with his high vocal. I can’t help it but laugh on it. “Stop it. Your vocal is so ridiculous.”

 

He ignored me pretended not hear me, still. “Her cry~ face~~ is so~~~ ugly~~~~yiiiiiiiii~~~” He put his all passion on singing that. Probably the title song is Jeong Yein.

 

I can’t stand it anymore when people started looking at us with weird look showing to us. I palmed his mouth my hand to shut him up.

 

“Stop it, Jeon Jungkook!” He gets away his mouth from my palm and trying to continue his stupid singing. “Jeong~ Yein~~, I lov……”

 

Dang it! I just stopped him at the wrong time where I missed out his might ‘love you…’ saying. 

 

He’s trying to hold his laugh behind his shyness after singing that last part with his sweaty palm. He took a glimpse at me without me realize it.

 

He sighed, and then takes me into his arms. He wrapped his firm arm around my neck. I can smell his body scent strongly ever than normal.

 

“Euw, you’re smelly.” I pinched my nose with my two fingers. He locked my neck around his armpits even tighter. “What did you say? I can’t hear you.”

 

I’m sure he heard what I said just now. Geez, Jeon Jungkook, I never thought you’re such a naughty boy.

 

“I said you smelt nice.” I get annoyed but truly hiding my little smirk under his armpits. What am I doing in his armpit, err. He lifted up his one brow, proud of his armpit’s smell. “Great then.”

 

I decided to ask him about that day incident. “Who saved my mom that day?” I observed his face carefully to read his expression.

 

“What would I know that?” He lifted both his shoulder pretended like he don’t know anything. I groaned as I see his ignorant response, I know it was from you, the helping hands. He looked around but not at my side with tight grip between our fingers.

 

I pouted, “Then, how about your conversation with Jimin oppa?” I asked another question that played around in my mind for few days back. Finally I can voice out my concern to him. I know he’s willing to hear that.

 

He lifted his both shoulder for the second time. I sighed on his ignorant response. He don’t want to tell me anything about this, I guess.

 

“Well, it’s guys matter. No need to worry, sweetie.”

 

Oh damn, he called me sweetie.

 

I decided to just forget about my questions just now. I should not force him to answer my questions when he don’t want to. It’s okay.

 

We finally reached in front of my house. We stopped and released our hands. Are we officially dating each other? Nope, I don’t know. We both didn’t say anything about this since that camping day.

 

“Hmm, Yein-ah.” He called my name making me turned back to face him. “Yes?”

 

“I got something to tell tonight. So, are you free tonight on 8?” He is being careful of what he wants to say as he’s nervous. “I mean, let’s go for dinner, can we?” He smiled to me beautifully.

 

 

 

 

///

 

 

 

 

Jungkook waited for Yein to come but still, he doesn’t see any tail of her yet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter