Goodbyes?

KILLER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean, I'll miss you until we meet again!"

 

I followed to wherever she goes. Every time I followed her, every time I felt my single of my steps following her around seems so light.

 

First time I met her actually at the mart. She passed me a tin of coke which I don’t even asked her to do so. Is it our instinct connected? I’m not sure.

 

As she passed me that coke, I looked at her shining eyes— I realized she is someone who I need to protect. She smiles to me like we own the world. But I didn’t smile back to her. I saw her frowning face through some of glasses there. That time, I can’t hide my smile as I feel she’s so cute frowning to a stranger— probably she expected me to smile to her back.

 

In that mart, I did it on purpose where I’m honestly wanted to face her. Yes, I did it. I faced her with my both eyes wide opened. She also looked at my eyes directly, I believe.

 

Once both of us paid off our stuffs, I left first the mart— finding any spot to hide myself and then follow her at the back. Everything is going smooth as I thought. It’s easy task for me anyways. I laughed by my own self.

 

I started my first step following her at the back. I kept our distance not so far, yet not so close. Fortunately, the street is not packed of people and just got a few of couple passing by. I’ll make sure it’s not too obvious of me tailing her off.

 

She suddenly makes a turn— checking around her, probably she finally felt something followed her. A small blow simply hit her hair on the moment she turned her head around.

 

She looks so stunning.

 

She continued to walk as she saw nothing. I remain calm, making my pace to get our rhythm same. I smirked— as I thought, it was an easy task.

 

How to kill her? Easy.

 

Another stupid mission from Lee Jung. Another easy mission from Lee Jung. I whine whenever I’m thinking about it.

 

 

Not until I finally face her every day and also where the truth revealed at the end.

 

 

Love

 

 

If I ever had a chance in next life, I would like to have her and write every feeling that I have to her every day.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook laughed despite of the dark night where got him and Namjoon alone in somewhere he’s not sure where is it specifically. It’s old place that people leave it for long time, its unusable place.

 

“Why are you laughing huh, kid?” Namjoon gets annoyed with Jungkook’s sudden giggle. Jungkook don’t found his way to stop laugh. He continued to laugh that makes Namjoon even more annoyed with his giggle.

 

Namjoon come approaching him and cupped his mouth to shut him up and yes, he succeeds to make him silent. Once Jungkook shut his mouth, Namjoon is back to his own place. He drank his water in his cup that he put on the table before. Till it finish.

 

“What a loser.” Jungkook opened his mouth again, giggle for more time. He stares at Namjoon, somehow feeling slightly pain on the corner of his mouth because of Namjoon’s punch last time. It’s lightly bleeding.

 

“What did you just say?” Namjoon makes his turn to look at Jungkook directly. He put his cup down and return to Jungkook’s area.

 

“Let’s go for 1:1 fight. Why being so loser tied me up like this?” He chuckles. He honestly didn’t believe that Namjoon will acts this way like loser. He even don’t believe on himself more because got caught by Namjoon. Thanks to him man’s help.

 

“Not until I got Yein.”

 

“What? Jeong Yein? You can never get her.” He laughed. “I killed her.” He said like it was really happened.

 

Namjoon clutched Jungkook’s neck tightly as his anger filled up all of his eyes. He pressed his neck until Jungkook can’t even breathe properly. His face reddened due to not enough oxygen in the brain. “One more time you said those lies, I will kill you, Jeon Jungkook ah.” He then loses his grip around Jungkook’s neck.

 

Jungkook coughed hardly once Namjoon released his clutch around his neck. He can’t even defense himself since he had been tied up by Namjoon. He quickly catches his own breathe back to recover himself.

 

Jungkook notes every single of Namjoon’s steps to find way to get out from here. Here’s got him surrounded by Namjoon’s peoples and it’s not a joke of numbers. Is he was a president before? I don’t think so.

 

I guess— this is how Namjoon controlled a killer that won’t easy defeated, Jeon Jungkook. He was not surprised by that thing. He don’t care actually, what’s the matter is how he can leaves out this place.

 

He noticed that Namjoon is dialing someone’s number, probably his boss, Lee Jung. The is he had been tied up. He can’t stop thinking but had to eavesdrop Namjoon’s calling at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter