Chapter 13

KILLER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."

 

 

I leave Jungkook behind to chase Jimin to where he goes. I stopped at place where I can see Jimin rubbed over his face. “Yah, Park Jimin!” I called out his name and come closer to him.

 

“What’s wrong with you, seriously?” I asked as I never saw Jimin in this way, aggressive and seem like hating on someone. He wasn’t a type of person who does that.

 

He turned his body to face me and then turned back to original side at the first place as he saw my face. I can hear his sigh clearly since it’s already night and no loud sound here that would disturb my hearing.

 

“What?” He said in lazy tone. He is trying to run away from looking at me where he won’t let his eyes hit mine. Still, I’m giving my effort to get attention from him.

 

“Are you okay? You can tell me.” I put my voice low and soft as I tried to talk to him. I get my face closer to him and looked at his face carefully. Not until he turned around and almost hit my lips.

 

He back off for an inch away from me as he realized we almost bumped to each other. He is trying his hardest to act cool by placing his hand in his pocket. “No, I’m not okay because I like you!” He holds my both arms gently forced me to stare his gloomy eyes.

 

He likes me. But since when? Why now? Why didn’t you like me before when I like you too?

 

I hardly breathe in and breathe out after he said those ridiculous. I tried to laugh but it won’t come out like I want to. Probably he just wants to joke with me.

 

“Are you kidding me? Don’t do joke like this anymore. We’re already grown-up, remember?” I chortle broke another awkward silence between us. He released his grip on my small arms and his turned to disappointed face.

 

“Nope, I’m not kidding or even joking. I really like you.” This time he’s serious, different than usual he used to be. And I know I can’t run away from this forever.

 

“I don’t have time for this, Park Jimin.” I still thinking that he is trying to do prank on me. I want to think in that way but I can’t because his serious face doesn’t fade even for a sec.

 

“I really like you!”

 

Guilty somehow filled up my whole heart as I can see his sincere confess that I never thought he would do this. “I’m……sorry.” That’s what I can tell him for now. It wasn’t him who sticks in my heart but someone else.

 

“Is he Jeon Jungkook?” He asked out of the blue. He must mean by that ‘someone else’ in my heart, who wins my heart.

 

I’m not nodding or even shaking my head, I just remain reactionless. I should not answer him because it will hurt him for sure.

 

He barely nodded his head by himself, finally understand the situation. “Why must be him? He’s a killer, did you know that?”

 

On this part, I shook my head, “No, it’s true he’s a killer but you don’t know him.” That’s what only I can explain to him. I don’t care if he don’t understand, it’s just enough for me to him know that Jungkook isn’t like what he thought.

 

“You really love him, huh?” He gave up at the end. He knows he can’t steal Yein’s heart from Jungkook anymore. From the way she answered him, he knows how far she deeply in love with Jungkook.

 

While me, I can’t reply him even a word, yes because it hurts me. I don’t want to acknowledge my own feeling because I know I will lose to myself.

 

And I can’t say no, because I really love him.

 

 

///

 

 

 

“Yein-ah, our house just entered by some unknown guys. Omma don’t know who are they.”

 

A sudden call from her mother needs her to be there right now. She can’t think anything besides her mother’s condition. She has to go her mother’s house at this rate.

 

She took her bags with her and left the office quickly. Jungkook noticed her in miserable and saw her leaving office also followed her along. He can’t let her go alone.

 

Yein looked around to get a cab but she can’t see any of it. She has no time to wait for a cab; she decided to subway to take a train to her mother’s house. She worried something bad happened to her mother and she would blamed herself if it happens.

 

She sighed, “Aish, why must be now?!” She feels exasperate at this moment. She closed her eyes for a sec seeking for peaceful mind.

 

She ran as fast as she could. Thanks to her long legs, she is almost arrived to subway. Unfortunately, she has to wait for traffic light turned to green so that she can cross the road which is the subway is in front of her.

 

Jungkook followed her well and keep on eyes on her. He don’t know what happened but he can feel something happened as he saw Yein is tearing up while waiting for the traffic light turned to green.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter