BTS, Han, Goo : Chicken, Birthday cakes, Box of tea

Bulletproof Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungyeon! What are you doing? It’s your turn now.” Gyuri called the girl who just finished watching Bangtan’s live on V-app DURING WORK like what the hell is wrong with her. She sighs feeling a little pathetic. Why can’t she wait ‘til she sees them later?

“Unnie! Unnie!” Hara calls, “Look at what Hoseok sent me!”

Hara shows Seungyeon a photo of Hoseok and Jungkook riding on Jimin’s back with the caption “Tell Seungyeon Noona to do well on her shoot. Jungkook and Jimin also said that they miss her.” Seungyeon just smiles. Her dongsaengs are just so precious.

“I told him that you are the last one to do the shoot but it’ll be extended because the photographer was not satisfied with our shots.” Hara says as she presses the send button and finishes with a wink at Seungyeon’s way.

“You’re the best!” Seungyeon whispers as she makes her way out the dressing room to the studio.

 

The boys just finished filming their live for Jimin’s birthday and are now sitting in a circle on the floor while munching on the cake fansites gave Jimin.

“This is really tasty!” Seokjin comments. He is about to reach for another pinch on the cake when Jimin slaps his hand playfully. “Yah, Hyung! That’s enough,” he laughs, “Seungyeon noona might come and this is only the food we have now.” Seokjin retreats his hand with a fake sob.

“Oh Jimin. Hara noona said that their shoot will be extended. It seems they got a handful photographer with them.” Jimin just looks at Hoseok with sad eyes. He was really expecting Seungyeon to come. Although she did not really promise anything since she told him earlier that they’ll have a photoshoot later that night. And both parties will be having full packed schedules the next day. While Jimin is looking at Hoseok, Seokjin sneaks a mouthful of Jimin’s cake.

“That’s okay, Hyung!” Jungkook comforts rather cheerfully, “We’re even then.” He flashes Jimin a victorious smile earning a scowl from Jimin. Of course Seungyeon wasn’t able to visit them too during Jungkook’s birthday. The girl was just too busy. Jimin clearly remembers how he teased a sulking Jungkook. Karma’s really a .

“Okay enough chit-chat. Let’s continue practicing?” Namjoon says as he wipes his fingers free of the icing from the cake. Seokjin looks at Jimin’s cake longingly as Namjoon puts it away. Jungkook pulls Taehyung who keeps on pestering Hoseok to show him his texts with Hara. And Jimin wakes up Yoongi who fell asleep right after the live ended.

 

“Good work, everyone!” “Go home safely!” “Thank you for today!” greetings were exchanged and alas the girls already finished with the shoot on time and are now boarding their van.

“Unnies, where are you going?” Youngji asks.

“I’m going home. I’m sooooooo tired.” Gyuri complains as she rests herself on her seat. The girl had schedules every day for almost a week already because of her movie promotions.

“I’ll be going to Seungyeon unnie’s place first. I’ll be helping her with something special.” Hara shots Seungyeon a teasing gaze.

“Ohhh,” Youngji coos and gives the older blushing girl a bright smile. Of course she knew. One look at Worldwide trends and she already got it. “I’m sorry, Unnie. I can’t be of help. I’m quite tired too,” Youngji says with droopy eyes.

“It’s alright, Youngji. Go sleep. We’ll wake you up once we’ve reached your house.” Seungyeon says and Youngji just nods and went straight to dreamland.

Seungyeon and Hara just smiles at each other and both go to get their well-deserved rests before they arrive at Seungyeon’s unit.

 

“LET’S TAKE A BREAK!”

Jimin goes straight to his phone. Actually all the boys did. It is 5 minutes before the 13th but birthday messages are already flooding Jimin’s inbox. He checks the sender of each but to his dismay, none of them are from Seungyeon. Jimin is busy sulking while the others are busy looking for candid shots of Jimin in their phones while chuckling once in a while.

When 30 minutes already passed, a black shadow can already be seen at a corner of the practice room while the rest still stays bright with all the laughs brought to them by Jimin’s candid shots. But of course even they have an image to retain so just the tolerable ones are uploaded.

“She could at least send me a HBD and I’ll be the happiest,” Jimin whispers to his self while he writes imaginary letters on the floor, “It probably wouldn’t even take 5 seconds.” And he proceeds to write 5.

Jungkook just looks at his hyung and now feels sad for him. At least he got a proper greeting and message from Seungyeon when the clock striked 12. He is about to go to his hyung when a knock is heard.

As the maknae and the one closest to the door at the moment, he goes to open it much to his surprise. A delivery man is outside with 10 boxes of chicken in his hands. He looks at the delivery man with big eyes, “Are you sure you’re delivering it here?”

“Uhh yes? The staffs said that this is where Bangtan Sonyeondan is. Are you Bangtan Sonyeondan?” The delivery man asks completely clueless of the unusual name for a person. Jungkook just laughs at his ignorance, “Yes, I am. Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter