Prologue : Jung, ????? : Take my hand

Bulletproof Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are lounging in their dorm one Saturday morning. They had no schedule for today and decided to just rest and stay inside. After all they’ll be busy again the next day. Lunch time is near that is why Seokjin is busy chopping those vegetables away in the kitchen. Although Namjoon offered help, Seokjin refused knowing that Namjoon’s “magic hands” will lead to something terrible. The dejected leader is now sulking on his bed with his earphones on. Yoongi is sleeping (well what do you expect). Jungkook and Taehyung along with their Hoseok hyung are in the living room watching television. Well, if you count sitting on the couch and typing on a smartphone with a cheek high smile “watching”, then Jimin is also included.

“Who is that?” Jungkook pries looking into the older one’s phone just in time before he pulls away.

Jungkook’s eyes widen, “Why are you texting MY Seungyeon?”

“MY Seungyeon?” Jimin scoffs and throws an intimidating gaze at Jungkook, “She’s not even yours yet.”

“I’m not going to give up,” Jimin declares as he continues typing on his phone.

“Then may the best man win, bro,” Jungkook says back.

Both go back to their own businesses with Taehyung and Hoseok ignoring the banter of the other two. They were already used to it. Ever since that formal introduction, Jungkook became more aware of Seungyeon, started falling for her until both are now chasing her. Oh the life of a Han Seungyeon. How ideal.

Just then, Hoseok’s phone starts to ring. It’s an unknown number that is why he is contemplating whether he will answer or not. In the end, he picks it up. He hears a noisy background at the other end of the line.

“Hello? Who is this?”

“Oh! Hoseok-ah! It’s yer dance teacher in Gwangju, Mr. Lee. I got yer number from yer manager,” says the person at the other line with his satoori evident.

“‘Cher Lee! From my manager? Why?” Hoseok answers back with satoori kind of startling the younger ones.

“Ya see, we’re doing a program next week! And I was hoping if ya could come and perform. I already asked yer manager and that boy said ya are free o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter