REJECTED

MY BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE

 

I tried everything I could to spend some time with my very busy friend. After long hours of practice, t.v guestings and interview I know I should at least let him take rest for we deserve that small chance of gaining back our energy even for a few ounce of sleep but my stupid heart just wouldn’t let me, for I had this feeling that I might be able to help my friend unload some of the stress by visiting the place where we often go back when we are still trainees- our own sacred place only known to the two us.

Smiling brightly I started to make my way towards him and ask him if he wanted to come with me to our place, he beamed hearing my intention of visiting our place and I took it as a yes, but he ruffled my hair instead and said “I really wanted to but my body is not listening to me right now. Next time will do it, okay?” as he slowly turn his back on me without looking back and I couldn’t do anything but felt sad but nod and bid him “goodnight”.

 

****

 

As I was sitting on the café waiting for him, I can’t help but to think of some ways on how to make this day more interesting. Instead of going to the cinema like we intend to do and eat in some fancy restaurants, I am going to drag him to some places where we could enjoy our hearts out like Lotte World and will scream and laugh without restrictions for today is our special day, with those thoughts in my mind a smile crept slowly into my lips but suddenly fade when I saw him walking hand in hand with none other than Seungri.

 

Our date went on like-

Seungri this!

Seungri that!

Omo our maknae’s so cute~

Seungri-yah~ lets’ take a picture together!

Yah~ maknae wait for me!

Seungri-yah~, hyung is so tired, do something~

 

 

And our day went on with our maknae doing all the decisions without asking my consent since he seemed to enjoy more of Seungri’s company than mine and I had done nothing but tailing them wherever they go, and I felt like the third wheel of this date.

 

Why do you have to bring Seungri with us? Isn’t it supposed to be our special day? It’s GDYB anniversary anyway not Bigbang’s.

 

****

 

And so the wall hanging on my bedroom wall is now filled with X red marks and notes indicating of the many “dates” postponed or just his “no-show” times during our supposed to be bonding moments, or just simply his I’m-not-on-the-mood-reasons-to-go-out but most of all his “Ill-be-going-out-with-maknae-today-and-next-time-will-be-ours” reasons.

Looking at the said calendar, I felt nothing but sadness and despair and some thoughts of him not liking my company anymore.

 

Am I boring?

Does he not want to spend his time with me?

Did I do something wrong for him to treat me this way?

 

Most of all these thoughts bother me a hell lot more, making me anxious and scared of some possibilities.

 

Why is he always spending time with Seungri?

Am I being replaced?

 

****

 

As I spend less and less time with my best friend, I have busied myself practicing and practicing nonstop in preparation for my upcoming album which will be released after the bands world tour. During those times, I got to spend a little time thinking about him but rather focused on perfecting my vocals on the song and dance routines. I also got to spend more time with Top-hyung since we will have another collaboration on this album which is a good thing since you know how Top-hyung is both professionally and privately as a person. Without me knowing it my mind now is occupied of everything but him but I’d be lying if I’d say I didn’t miss being with him.

 

****

 

We are invited to the Volume Up radio show with In Na-noona, and he is currently answering a fan question: IF YOU WERE TO CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO SPEND TIME IN AN ISLAND IN AN UNKNOWN PART OF THE WORLD, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

It takes some time for him to answer but it shock the whole crew when he answered Seungri in which the latter “cried” nonstop while hugging him tightly. I tried to smile to hide the pain I felt that time acting cool to his answer when noona commented,” I thought you’re going to choose your best friend!”

“ani~, it’s because I had known him all my life and that wouldn’t be exciting. With maknae around I can make him do whatever I want like a slave.” He stated.

“whoah, are you saying, it would be boring if you’re trap with hyung in that island?, Hyung is boring?” Daesung exclaimed making everyone laugh including me hiding the growing pain each passing second.

 

“ani~ its not like that…”

“…kwenchana. I won’t choose you either.” I said cutting him off making everyone look at me with wide eyes. “like he said we had known each other our entire life, we know each other capabilities and limitations. We will starve to death since we don’t know anything about that life in an island, and that wouldn’t be good so I’d rather choose Top-hyung since he’s strong and tall.” I concluded while laughing.

“yah! What do you mean by strong and tall? Would that mean you’ll be commanding me to climb a tree or whatever to get some stuff like food for example?” Top-hyung asked.

“hmmm, yeah? And because you eat anything and everything so I know I’ll be in safe hand if ever the stuffs are inedible since you’ll be trying it first.” I said with a teasing voice and added, “ and it’ll be good to hide behind your back if ever wild animals came along.” And wink at the now pouting rapper making everyone laugh at our banter, successfully making everyone forget about his painful answer.

 

And as the radio show ended, a thought had been concluded as well.

 

Though I mourn for his absence, I didn’t have any choice but to stay away. I lie around in bed all day just staring at the walls, hanging round bars at night wishing I had never been this stupid for falling in love with you.

 

He really doesn’t want to be with me anymore. I don’t have to experience a lot more rejections just to prove it so I’ll just have to let him be and go on with my life. I had been replaced after all.

 

A/N: ill leave it to your imagination as to who hurt who or rather who replaced who.. XD

 

A/N: i thnik it will be long before i would be able to do another cahpter for this story since a TOBAE fanfic scenario is buggling me for some time now.. hehehehe ill give it some considerations and try to write about my second OTP.

 

BUT OF COURSE, IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AND CONTINUE AND CONITNUE THIS STORY INSTEAD. HAHAHAHAHA * SIGHS* CONFUSING! ITS YOUNGBAE'S FAULT... THAT I FELT CONFUSE AND GIDDY LIKE THIS! AISSSSHT.