“Do I look like I’m gonna care?”

Amberella

"Do you know it took me one and a half hour to walk all the way home all alone from the park that night?" She looks at me menacingly while playing with the table cloth.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I had to be home b-before 12." I stutter. She looks at me with a brow raised.

"Do you really think you're Cinderella? Be home before 12? Or else the magic spells will wear out?" She says mockingly. "You're coming with me, now." She pulls me up and drags me out of the restaurant.

"B-but my friend..."

"I don't see anyone there, don't lie and shut up." I keep my mouth shut as she brings me to a amusement park. Amusement park? Really? "Somethings happened at school yesterday and I'm so pissed off." Krystal says while getting us both tickets. "You will accompany for the day." 

“B-but I’m afraid of rides.” She glares at me.

“Do I look like I’m gonna care?” She raises a brow.

“N-no.”

“Then shut up and come with me.” For the next five hours, Krystal forces me to play all sorts of games with her. And that includes every single scary rises they have in the amusement park. When we got off the drop tower, I start feeling dizzy and try to resist the urge of puking. "Come one." She pulls me up just when I plopped myself down on a bench.

"Let me rest please."

"No." Krystal Jung laughs evilly and drags me to the Pendulum ride. 

 ....... 

What is this I'm touching? It's so soft and squishy... Did I just hear a moan? I try squeezing the soft unknown object again and another moan is heard. I snap my eyes open and find myself in an unfamiliar room. Where the hell am I?! I turn and see... fuxksodnkendoff!!! I am groping Krystal Jung's !!! I blush furiously and quickly retreat my ert hand. Thank God she is sleeping soundly. Why the hell are we.sleeping on the same bed?! Calm down Amber, calm down, you still got your clothes on....

"You're awake?" I look back at the latter and see her slowly getting up while rubbing her eyes. She looks breath-taking with her slightly messy hair and clothes. 

"W-what happened? W-where are we?" I ask while looking anywhere but her. She chuckles lightly.

"You passed out during the ride so I requested the crew to carry you to the nearest hotel." I what? I passed out?! I cover my face and groan in embarrassment. Krystal starts laughing. I am so annoyed I start tickling her without thinking. "Hahaha-st-stop-hahahha...." I straddle her and continue tickling her. "P-hahaha-ple-please-haha..." I stop when her face starts turning tomato red from all those laughing.

She takes a while to calm down before turning to me and gives me her infamous deathly glare. I gulp and try running away but she catches me just before I jump off the bed and pulls me back. She straddles me just like how I did just now and starts tickling my side. I start laughing so hard I can't even breathe. I try prying her off me but she is surprisingly strong.

Using all my strength, I roll us over and now I'm in top of her. Our face is only inches apart, and it reminds me of what happened yesterday in the cafeteria. She was also this close to me yesterday and she was disgusted by me. But now she is looking at me in the eyes without grimacing... Why does she hate the me in school so much?

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel her sweet lips on mine. I close my eyes as I savour her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck and messes with my hair. We move our lips in perfect a synchronicity, our lips fits each other perfectly as if they're meant for each other. I her bottom lip and she parts her lips. My tongue glides its way into before attacking hers. A small gasp escaped her parted lips before I pull away to let us breath. I glide my tongue from her jaw all the way to her neck. She drops her head back, allowing me to kiss and on her neck, leaving a visible hickey. She moans and cups my face, before leaning forward to kiss me again. I stop kissing her when my watch beeps. I look at it for a second and my eyes widen. It's already 1 a.m. in the morning! I get off the bed hastily. Krystal looks at me in confusion.

"S-sorry, I have to leave." I say with a hard blush. I just had a intense make out with Krystal Jung! 

"Really? You're leaving now?!" She crosses her arms in rage and glares at me. 

"I-I'm s-sorry." I turn the knob of the door.

"Wait! At least tell me your name!" Name? I can't tell her I'm Amber. So what do I say?

"I'm... Joseph." I say quickly before shutting the door behind me. I lean against the door for a minute, registering what just happened into my head. My heart is beating like crazy, my stomach hurts so much from the flipping and twisting, my head is spinning all around... Am I falling in love? I receive a huge scolding from my dad when I arrive home. He almost chased me out of the house. When I get back to my room and settle down, I notice a note in my chest pocket.  

 

Krystal Jung Soojung

01******** 

 

Odbidbjsnnd!! Her phone number!