CHAP 7: BOMINATOR'S DISCOVERY

MEETING YOU

HI!!!!

 

OH wow! I was amazed that at only 6 chapters posted, i already have 37 susbcribers!!!!

 

That really warms my heart!!! 

 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

 

Im really sorry if I can;t personally thank you individually. 

 

I hope you like this update!!!!DARAGON fighting...

 

Please also check this out.

 

2NE1's MAMA 2011 perf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfhbkMm3Pg

I just can't stop fangirling okay. and SJ and SNSD fangirling and fanboying over 2ne1? EPIC!!!!

 

anyways, this rant is taking so long...on to the update

 (and yes..I will still shamelessly plug my other fanfiction until more people subscribe! Hmp!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72461/she-s-my-dongsaeng-and-she-wears-the-pants-in-this-relationship-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-yoochun)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

DARA’s POV:

 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

“Ow!!” I rubbed my forehead hard to ease the pain. Ow. That really hurt. Aigoo.

 

 I looked up to try and see the face of the person I banged my head against at only to have my eyes meet a pair of eyes staring intently at me. His eyes were deep, dark pools of black, drowning me with such intensity that I felt that at any second, I would have to succumb to them. We stood still, becoming oblivious to the chaos that was happening around us, as if lost into our own little world.

 

 I raised my free hand to his cheek.

 

“Dara!!! There you are!!! I have been looking everywhere for you! I told you to stay where you are, not wander around!!!” I snapped out of the trance I was caught into when I heard Bom’s loud shrieks. I turned my head towards the direction of Bom’s voice when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the direction of the exit. We were walking towards the exit, when I realized what was going on. I wrenched my hand away and turned my head back around to look for him only to find him gone.

 

I tried walking back, not caring of my strange behaviour. I have to find him.

 

“Dara, what are you doing?!” I heard Bom yell at me.

 

I stopped in my tracks. What am I doing? What is going on with me?

 

“Dara, let’s go. You’re drunk. Let’s just get you home. Donghae will help you while I get the car. This night is a failure. Remind me to give you a good sermon in the morning.” Bom shook his head and started walking away, while Donghae, who I noticed just now as the person who was dragging me a while ago, walked towards me with a serious expression and pulled my wrist. I let him guide me towards the exit, all the while feeling ridiculous about what happened.

 

Really, I am drunk, and alcohol has a weird effect over me.

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

 

Aigoo!!! This Jurassic ahjumma. What will I do with you? Obviously, you always find a way to wriggle your way out of my plans in every way possible. You’re drunk and you still manage to do that. You and your brain, is a very bad combination.

 

 I let out a sigh.

 

I shook my head and focused on my driving. It’s bad enough that I have to cut my plans short tonight. I don’t want to get myself into an accident.

 

 I glanced at the mirror to check on Dara in the backseat, sleeping in Donghae’s lap, and snoring away with her head in Donghae’s lap.

 

Yes, she’s an ahjumma alright.

 

Even in a sleeping state, she never forgets to show to the whole world that she is an ahjumma, and a proud one at that. The task of turning her into a “human being” is proving to be a very difficult task that my bominator capabilities were almost incapable of handling. I better step up my game or else, Dara’s love life will be forever doomed and it will be my entire fault! I just can’t bear to be happy with my love life while she’s there, alone and miserable. I am her best friend and I have to make her happy too even if we have really different perspectives of happiness!

 

I darted my eyes back to the road. Every now and then I would look at the back seat to check on Dara. And every time I do that, the more suspicious I get. I slowed down the car’s speed and stared at Donghae’s face staring at Dara’s sleeping face. I narrowed my eyes at him. He looks different. There’s just something in his facial expression I can’t pinpoint to. He stared at Dara so.......lovingly?

 

 

I gasped.

 

 

NO.WAY.

 

 

I accidentally stepped on the break pad because of shock making the car screeched into a sudden halt. I almost bumped my head against the car’s steering wheel if not for the fact that I am wearing the car’s seatbelt. Thank God for seatbelts!!!

 

I turned around. “Are you guys okay?!” I asked in an anxious tone.

 

“We’re alright. What happened?” Donghae asked me while his arms were protectively wrapped around Dara’s sleeping figure. If not for the fact that we almost encountered a serious accident because of my carelessness, I would have concluded that Donghae was taking advantage of the whole situation.

 

“There was a stray dog.” I lied while staring at Donghae’s arms hugging Dara.

 

Donghae, who noticed the direction my eyes were focusing on, immediately let go of Dara (who, by the way, snuggled more closely to Donghae’s chest and mumbled something incoherent), crossed his arms across his chest and stiffened. I raised my brow at him. He cleared his throat and looked outside. Yeah right, Donghae. It’s so dark outside you couldn’t practically see anything. I so got you.

 

I turned my attention back at the front and restarted the car’s engine.

 

“So,” Donghae started.

 

“Where are we taking her?”

 

“At your apartment.” I answered. I looked at the mirror and checked his reaction.

 

“Oh. Uhm......why not in her apartment or your house?” He asked.

 

“I can’t take her to my house. You know how dad is. Plus, her apartment’s too far. And your apartment is just around the corner from here. So I figured it’d be best for her to spend the night in your apartment.” I said, carefully phrasing my words, so as not to appear suspicious with the trap I’m setting. Okay, Donghae. Let’s check how much you like my bestfriend.

 

“S-spend the night at my apartment?” He stuttered.

 

“Yes. Spend the night at your apartment. There’s nothing wrong with that right? I mean, she’s you’re friend too right? Unless of course, there’s something else right?”

 

“A-aniyo. Uhm.....” He cleared his throat. “Her staying in my apartment is okay, cause we’re friends, and friends help each other out in times of need and...and there’s nothing else..hahaha!” He said, trying to act as casual as possible. Tch Donghae, you’re blushing face gave you away. It’s so red that even under the car’s dim lighting anyone can still see that red face of yours.

 

I smiled to myself, a plan now forming in my genius mind.

 

 Yep. You really, really like my friend Lee Donghae. I pondered on the new information I have discovered and mentally slapped myself for not noticing it right away.

 

How did THAT “minute” detail escaped my attention??!!!

 

I wracked my brain for any possible incident than could have alerted me about this “little” discovery I have made. I recalled any possible encounters that Dara and Donghae had which by the way I was always present (Dara, because of her ahjumma self, don’t have a lot of friends, so whoever friends she had aside from me, was because of me.).

 

Well, nothing really comes to mind, aside from the fact that Donghae always talks to me and only talks and looks at Dara whenever he needs to like for example,

  1. discretely pass the food to Dara when we’re eating inside a restaurant or;
  2.  hold her wrist whenever we cross streets, or
  3. buy her ddokbokki when she’s hungry,
  4.  lend her his jacket on one occasion we went and watched movies

 

 

OHMYGOSH!!!!!! PARK BOM, how can you be oblivious to the signs?!!! And you call yourself the GREAT BOMINATOR?!!!

 

Donghae never does those things to any people he’s not yet comfortably closed with!!! He’s too shy for that (It always bugs the hell out of me when he’s a member of Super Junior for goodness sake! How can he be shy like that?! If you’re wondering what my relationship with him is, we’re good friends. My guy and he grew up together.) And unless I am not mistaken, the two are still awkward with each other. He never did those things to me, and I’m closer to him than Dara is to him!!! 

 

Park Bom, how can something like that escaped your radar?!

 

 How long has it been then? I have become friends with him for almost a year now, ever since me and that bad-assed, totally adorable and sweet, dorkatude guy got together. So, more or less, Donghae must have been secretly harbouring feelings for Jurassic Dara for almost a year now!!!

 

Oh Mah Gosh!!! Bommie, problem solved. The GET-DARA-A-BOYFRIEND project dammit is solved. Now all I have to do is get Dara as close as possible to Donghae. Park Bom, I don’t know where you get these brilliant ideas of yours but I swear, they rock! I cheered myself.

 

 

 

The next morning

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

“Stop that!” I pouted and puffed my cheeks.

 

Bommie has been staring at me for the past 30 minutes, scrunching her nose every now and then, or nods her head or an imaginary beard or all of those 3 in succession.

 

What is wrong with her?!

 

Ever since I woke up and freaked out when I learned that I woke up NOT in my apartment, she had been acting strange. Not the usual strange okay, mind you, but the unusual strange Bommie. And when that happens, it means T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

 

I can already hear the wheels of her brain turning furiously. This woman is plotting something big. And I will not be liking it.

 

ANY.OF.IT.

 

 

“Ahhhhh!!!!” PARK BOM!!! Whatever you’re planning, better stop it now!

 

“What?” She innocently asked. She even batted her eyelashes at me. See that! She BATTED her eyelashes at me! There is definitely something cooking inside her brain. I can hear warning bells already in my brain. I have to get as far away as possible from her. A weird Park Bommie is trouble.

 

I stood up and started gathering my things. Ahhh!! Park Bom!!! What were you thinking when you gave me these clothes to change into?!!! These clothes were no different than the one I wore last night. It still showed so much skin!!! My gosh!!! These shorts are like !!! I have to tug the shorts’ hem every now and then. THIS.IS.SO.UNCOMFORTABLE. No wonder Donghae-shi is giving me weird looks like every now and then. I will seriously kill you Bommie once we’re out of Donghae-sshi’s sight! You just wait.

 

I started walking towards the door of the apartment, stomping my foot in the process.

 

“Yah! Aren’t you forgetting something?!” Bommie yelled at me. I walked faster.

 

“Yah!!! You are being ungrateful!!!” Bommie yelled again. I sighed and turned towards her. “Thank you Bommie for taking care of me.” I said.

 

“Why are you thanking me?” She asked me and crossed her arms.

 

“Ei?”

 

“Thank him.” Bommie pointed at Donghae, who was busying himself with reading a magazine in the dining table. “He took care of you last night.”

 

“What do you mean ‘took care of me last night’?” I asked her, confused.

 

“Simple. He took care of you.”

 

“I thought you took care of me?”

 

“Honey, I have to go home to settle something. It was urgent. Like REALLY urgent. So I asked him instead.” She explained.

 

“Oh.” I mumbled. I turned to Donghae, who was still reading. “Thank you Donghae-sshi for taking care of me last night. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you. It won’t happen again. I promise.” I said. Donghae didn’t even move. I guess he was annoyed with my behaviour last night. His ears were even red. I really have to go. He seems to be irritated with me.

 

 I sighed.

 

I glanced at Bommie who was now staring at Donghae with a maniacal glint in her eyes. I shrugged my shoulders and open the door. I have classes this afternoon and I still have hang-over. This is all Bommie’s fault.

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

I stared at Donghae ‘reading’ the magazine he was holding the whole time Dara was talking to him. He is very red right now. Even his ears are really red. Kekekekeke.

 

“Donghae.” I said when Dara was already out of apartment. Donghae looked up towards me.

 

“Yes?”

 

“How is 2ne1’s Asian tour going so far?” I asked him.

 

“Ei?” He asked, confused.

 

“Nothing. Don’t mind me.” I said and smirked. I sprinted towards the door and opened it. I stepped out of his apartment. Before I closed the door, I called again Donghae’s attention.

“Donghae.”

 

“Bom, what is it?” He was still ‘reading’ that magazine.

 

“Your magazine’s turned upside down.” I said and immediately closed the door, letting out an amused laugh in the process.

 

Lee Donghae. You’re good in hiding. But not good enough.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please subscribe.

 

Please comment.

 

Thanks. 

 

until next update!

 

All the love  in the world,

 

mynameis

 

muwahh!!!