JinKook // Exams

Infrequent Collection

title, exams ;

​> pairing: jinkook
> genre: fluff
> word count:445w
> prompt: jungkook ponders exams
> warning: no sense too much cliche


It’s a daily thing with Jungkook; he’s always stressing over exams. In the past, he only ever had his family and friends to help him through exams. Now he has his 6 hyungs who each help in their own ways, some more than others.

The hyung that mattered most to Jungkook was Jin. Jin always knew best and Jungkook could always trust in the fact that since Jin was the oldest, he was the smartest. (He now knows that’s not true, but still doesn’t care.)

Over time, Jungkook has come to find out that Namjoon is the smarter choice to get tutoring help when he fails his exams but decides that he would use his failed exams as an excuse to be near his Jin hyung more.

To Jin, taking care everyone was his main priority as the groups’ mother, with a little bit of favoritism towards the youngest thrown in there. Everyone always thought that the group’s youngest and oldest were a bit too close for comfort and weren’t surprised in the slightest when they announced their big news.

“Kids, gather around! We have something special to say!” Jin yelled across the dorm. Slowly (and quite lazily), each of the members dragged their rag doll bodies into the living room where team JinKook were waiting.

This time, Jungkook spoke out, “So I’ve failed another exam-“Audible scoffs from the rest of maknae line were heard”-Don’t give me that sass, Jimin!” Cue a scoff and a whine from Jimin. Something about calling him hyung again. The usual.

Jin sent an adoring look at Jungkook and finished for him, “And now we’ve realized our undying love for each other! Rejoice, for another couple has been born!” At the words another couple, Taehyung and Jimin blushed, still not used to being called out by their hyungs for their relationship.

Almost immediately after Jin finished talking, the rest of the members that were not standing around blushing like idiots dispersed back into their rooms. Team Vmin sent a pointed look towards team JinKook and then sauntered off to go back to making out in some random corner of the dorm.

“I guess that went well, right Kookie?” Jin asked.

“Of course it did, Hyung!” Jungkook humored Jin’s dumb question as he leaned in and pecked Jin's lips.

Yoongi, also known as the laziest sloth trying to nap on the couch, sent a disgusted look towards them and muttered, “Gross, they are so in love. It’s sickening”

Hoseok being the only one close enough to hear him responded, “They can’t be as in love as we are! No one can beat our love power!”

R.I.P Hobi. (For a 2nd time)