Chapter 2

Thread and Needle

*Flashback on how the scandal started*

 

Henry just got home from China and he still jet-lagged. He entered the passcode at the intercom and entered the house. 

 

"Guys! I'm home!" Henry said. But….there was nobody there…except for the mess. The apartment that he shared with Noizebank just look like a dump place. Yeah…a freaking dump place. 

 

"What the pineapple?!"  Henry almost cursed. Henry started to clean the mess in the living room. After that, Henry went to the kitchen and he found that the sink was full with dirty plates. 'These guys… I think I need to think again about renting a share house…even a share apartment already look like this..' Henry thought. After cleaning the dishes, wiping the stove that's freaking oily that you can even think that someone just poured a bottle of oil directly on it, Henry went to his bedroom. 

 

"Fuh…at least they didn't disturb my bedroom. Credits to Clinton for always reminding me to lock the bedroom before I go overseas" Henry said.

 

After checking his bedroom, Henry didn't bother checking the other guest rooms since he can already guess the condition. Instead, he went back to his bedroom to take a nap since it's already been 2 hours since he came home and cleaning.

 

*****

 

"Eonni, igeo haebwa…(eonni, try this)" said Sulli to Amber while pointing to the skirts.

 

"Ssul~~~ you know that I'm too lazy for this stuffs.." Amber said.

 

"Geunde eonni, igeoneun wanjeon ippeo! (But eonni, this is really pretty!)" Sulli said with puppy eyes.

 

"Ara( I know). But if you thinks its pretty, buy for yourself." Amber said, she's already tired with people around her making her wearing more feminine clothes.

 

"Shireo(I don't want to). I already have a lot of skirts. I want to buy want for you~" Sulli said, smiling happily because she thinks it's a good intention because she really wants to see Amber in feminine clothes.

 

" Why bother buying one for me? I don't even need that stuff in the first place." Amber said.

 

"Eon-" 

 

" Sulli-ya, Amber-ya, what are you doing here?" Someone said, approaching us.

 

"Seohyun eonnie, look at Amber eonnie! She's don't understand my good intention!" Sulli said.

 

" That's not it eonnie! Even if I want to wear it, the media will go on fire!!!! I can wear it at dorm if you want, but let's not choose here! It will be weird!" Amber said, giving excuses.

 

" Jinjja, eonnie?! You will wear one at dorm?!" Sulli said, shocked but excited at the same time.

 

"Yes Sulli-ya, she said she will wear it at the dorm." Seohyun said, helping Amber.

 

"Okay! Promise!" Sulli said, making sure.

 

"Yes...yes..yes…" Amber said half-heartedly…

 

"OKAY! I'LL KEEP THAT PROMISE!" Sulli said, cheerfully.

 

"Girls, I think I need to get going. Yoona already messaged me to go back to SM. Wanna go together?" Seohyun asked as she wanted to go back to SM.

 

"I want to, Eonni! I want to visit Heechul oppa!" Sulli said excitedly because its already a long time since her last visit.

 

"Amber?" Seohyun asked.

 

"No Eonni, I think I'll pass since I need to finish my composing." Amber said.

 

"Okay then…bye~" Seohyun and Sulli waved at me. I waved back.

 

*****

 

Amber drove her car to a certain apartment. She entered the elevator and push the certain level. She walked towards the apartment and entered the passcode at the entercom. While waiting for the door to unlock, she saw to big black plastic. 'They must be partying while he's not home again, I guess' Amber thought.

 

Amber entered the apartment but she didn't found the resident. 'Where is he?' Amber went to the bedroom and she saw a young-looking man sleeping soundly on the bed. 'Oww….he must be tired and jet-lagged…'

 

Amber took a picture of him sleeping and post it on instagram. 'Hehehe cute' she thought. She went to the kitchen as she is very hungry and just like what she guess….nothing except weeds that live in the sea...yeah…weeds….SEAWEEDS.

 

Amber decided to go shopping at the supermarket. But before that, she wrote a 'to-buy list' so she didn't forgot something or over bought something (a/n: can you get it?). She went to the supermarket by Henry's skateboard since she too lazy to use the car and the supermarket is just about 5 minute walk. 

 

*** a/n: let's just skip the shopping part meh?***

 

Amber is taking out the groceries and put it in their respective places (a/n: so weirddd). Then, she went online and search for easy recipes she can cook. After 10 minutes searching, she gave up. So, she called Victoria for help.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Jie, I don't know what to cook…..any easy recipes?"

 

"Just cook ramyeon then"

 

"JIE! I'm cooking for Henry too…not myself.."

 

"Henry? What are you doing with him?"

 

"Jie, have you forgotten? I'm working with Henry right now."

 

"Aahhh! Okay...how about samgyetang? Its super easy. The base is soup, your speciality hahaha!"

 

"Jie! Okay…what's the recipe?"

 

"Go search it in the internet, I'm busy right now"

 

"Don't want. I don't understand….they are like using cooking terms…"

 

"Hahaha cooking terms?! Okay okay…but I'm gonna explain it real quick. Are you ready?"

 

"Ready"

 

As Victoria explaining the recipes, Amber took note all of it and she started to cook samgyetang.

 

*****

 

Henry who was sleeping, awake because of the smell. The smell of food. Real food. So he went down and found Amber's cooking.

 

"Amber…when did you come here?" asked Henry.

 

"Maybe about 2 or 3 hours ago…You were sleeping that time." Amber said while still focusing on her first ever samgyetang.

 

"Owh.." 

 

" Got sit there, I'm cooking right now…you doesn't want it to be Hangang right?"

 

"Okay okay" Henry said and he went to the living room.

 

***let's just skip the eating part okay..since I'm fasting and I'm hungryyy***

 

Henry and Amber went to the work room to continue their composing.

 

" Hey Amber, looks like your cooking skills is improving" Henry said, commenting on her samgyetang that actually taste like samgyetang.

 

"Yeah…I think so too…considering  it was my first time making it. "

 

"Owh really?! I'm proud of you, Stitch"

 

"Yeah, I know, Snoopy"

 

*****

 

1 week later

 

'SJ-M soloist member Henry and f(x) soloist member Amber are dating and living together?

 

It was found on 1 week ago, f(x)'s Amber was spotted at Henry's apartment in Apgujeong. Before this, SM stated that, Henry and Amber is working on some music together. But it was seen that Amber went out of the apartment to go to the nearest supermarket using a skateboard. Fans claimed that it was not Amber's skateboard but Henry's. Amber also was seen buying groceries and went back to Henry's apartment……….'

 

"Hello. Please call their manager..Yes that case. Yes"

 

*End of the flashback* 

 


 Hey.... wangzifan....I'm doing just like what you suggested...which one do you like more? Changing the POVs or just third POV?