Chapter 1

Thread and Needle

A couple of a girl and a boy was seen in the studio at Henry's house for his next album. The girl is no other than f(x)'s Amber, Henry's forever friend. And suddenly Amber asked him about his and his virtual wife's song, 'We Got Married'.

 

Henry POV

 

I was composing with Amber in the studio in my apartment when Amber suddenly asked me, "Hey Henry, can I hear your song with Yewon eonnie? I heard from Eric that you are working hard on it"

 

"Okay, sure" I replied. But deep in my heart I'm worried. Not because I'm scared that Amber will not like this song but....I don't know. I'm just worried about something.I slowly I'm searching the 'We Got Married' song in my recordings.

 

"Hey Snoopy!!!Faster!!!" Amber sudden scream made me shocked. I accidentally clicked on the wrong recording. 'Oh God!!! That!!!!'

 

Amber POV

 

I watched Henry slowly scrolling his recordings. 'So slow!' I admit that Henry got a lot of recordings, but the WGM one just recorded like the past weeks....I wonder how many recordings he done in a day.....He still scrolling and scrolling.Now, I lost my patience, I suddenly screamed at him.

 

"Hey Snoopy!!!! Faster!!!!" Then I saw him clicked on something. It looked like a playlist. I went closer to the computer because at that time I didn't wear my contact lenses nor my spectacles. But Henry suddenly clicked the 'shut down' button and the screen turned black.

 

Henry POV

 

Amber went closer to the screen and I panicked. 'Oh shoot! She gonna see it!' I thought. Suddenly I got a SUPER BRILLIANT idea...well not that brilliant...I clicked the 'shut down' button and the screen turned black. 'I'm sorry Amber but I never let you see this...ever'.

 

"Hey Snoopy!! Why did you turned this off?! I said I want to hear your WGM song!" Amber said angrily and she slapped my back.

 

"Hey hey hey, I don't turned this off, it shut down by itself!" I excused.

 

"Hey Hen-" Amber started to nag at me when suddenly Gen came, "Yo wassup, Henry.How you doin'? Oh Amber, you're here too~" Gen said.  

 

Gen went closer to my ears and whispered something "Have you confessed to her yet?" I just plainly shook(?) my head.

 

Gen POV

 

This guy really...Although I gave him many uncountable(?) chances, he still can't confess his feelings....BUT ITS OKAY! DOCTOR LOVE GEN IS ON HIS WAY. Now I'm being childish.

 

"So Henry, how'd the album goin'?" I asked him.

 

"Well, still workin' on that, you know the beat and the lyrics aren't going that well. Me and Amber are very stressed right now. We-" I cut Henry, "Stressed so much until Amber even teased you?" I jokingly.

 

"Ehemm hhmmm" Amber cleared or should I say, wanting some attention?

 

"Guys, don't forget that I'm here~" Amber said. Henry just blanking all over ever since I entered his work room.

 

"Hey Amber, can you go out for a while. Men's talk." I said, shooing her away.

 

"Probably about girls~" She sings as she went out.

 

Amber POV

 

I went out as soon as I was shooed by them.It's already 3 a.m. but I still need to finish the songs today because I won't be able to come to Henry's house for 3 month because of the scandal. 'Huh...is that even called a scandal...well, everything I do is scandalous...I'm Amber anyways.' I went to the kitchen and started to search for some late night snacks. There's.......NOTHING to eat accept the dried seaweeds. 'Who cares, as long as I can satisfy my hunger'. I cooked a pot of seaweed soup and eat it as I chat with Jackie:  

 

A: Jackie~ Jackie~ Jackie~

A: JACKIE!!!!! A: Jackie, are you there?

 

Jackie still haven't replied her message which I assumed she's surfing. I the tv.

 

"Oh great..." I sighed as I realized that there's no shows available at this kind of time. Suddenly, my phone beeped.

 

1 New Message

 

I clicked on it and it turned out it is a message from Jackie :

 

A: Jackie~ Jackie~ Jackie~

A: JACKIE!!!!!

A: Jackie, are you there?

J: Yo why?

A: Nothin', I'm just bored.....

J: Am I a toy to play when you're bored?

A: Kinda...but not really..

J: You little....BTW...where are you right now?

A: I'm in Henry's house, why?

J: OMAIGOSH AMBER!!! Didn't you heard the news?!!!! Your scandal- you little piece of llama...

A: Yes, I know but what should I do? I'm still composing with Henry and we can't stop composing like that out of sudden

J: But didn't your agency said anything?

A: They did said that I and Henry should finish composing early or make the album short...but we still got recording left....and we can't meet each other for 3 months...

J: thats it? Only that? No press conference or anything?

A: Fortunately no, it just a small matter..

 

"Amber!!!! Come here and continue with your composing!" I heard someone shouted.

 

A: okay Jackie, bye.

J: yeah bye.


 Oh yeah!!! I finally made a desicion to write this on aff...I wrote this on wattpad already but never have enough courage to write this on aff. Okay bye~