final

Taste of My Love

“I want to buy thiiis~” Luhan begged as he showed Kris a mini box of strawberry yoghurt. “It’s been a long time I didn’t drink this, Yifan ah~”

“How long? Twelve hours ago?” said Kris in disbelief. He could not stand with Luhan’s addiction towards yoghurt. “You’ve drunk a lot yesterday, Lu, and you shouldn’t…”

“But I want this… so bad…” Luhan looked at Kris with his wet pleading eyes and his lips trembling. “Pleaseee…”

Kris thought he would be the cruelest man in the world if he said no to the pity Luhan. Plus, he would not have a heart to see the older one beg like that. “F-fine,” he approved at the end as he hugged Luhan by the shoulder. “Buy as much as you want.”

“For real?” Luhan’s wet eyes rounded in surprise and Kris saw them sparkling beautifully like stars. The older one was so happy to hear those words of course and when the younger one nodded in response, he could not help but jumped excitedly and then he hugged Kris tightly. “Thank you sooo much!” he said in his embrace.

“That’s not a big deal,” Kris chuckled as he ruffled Luhan’s hair lovingly. “Let’s go to the cashier,” he said after he broke the hug.

“Have you finished buying the ingredients yet?” Luhan asked confusedly. They had been in the grocery store for about twenty minutes. There was no way it could be done that fast, Luhan thought as he put some bottles of yoghurt to the grocery basket. I want to buy some things more. But Kris’ nod made the older one feel disappointed.

“I’ve bought them all,” Kris said as he pointed at their grocery basket.

“Can we stay here for a while?” asked Luhan. “I want to buy cookies, candies, ice cream…”

“You said you were hungry,” cut Kris. “So we need to go home fast. I still have to cook them, okay?”

“I won’t be looong~” Luhan started to sulk again. When Kris avoided his eyes, the older of the two cupped his face to catch his attention. “Pleaseee…”

And Kris gave in again.

 

***

 

Back at home, Kris and Luhan went straight to the kitchen. The younger would make spaghetti with chicken meat sauce and toasted bread and the older would make the dessert. Both of them were busy doing their jobs.

Minutes passed, Luhan smiled proudly at the dessert he made. It was two big cups of vanilla-chocolate ice cream with honey, cherry, strawberry, and some crushed-oreo-cookies for toppings. It looks so messy, Luhan thought, but the taste would be good!

“Have you done making the dessert, Lu?” asked Kris while stirring something on the pan.

“Eung! I’ve just done,” Luhan answered happily then he brought those cups to the freezer so the ice would not melt fast.

“Can you help me?” asked Kris again. “Please, take out the bread from the oven.”

Luhan hummed in agreement then he walked to the oven and did what Kris had told him. “Hmm… it smells so good!” he said after taking out the baking pan. “Where should I put the bread, Kris?”

“Let it be there, Lu,” Kris replied. “I’m almost done.” Just like what he said, not long after that, he took out two big plates from the rack and put the spaghetti on it. Then he put two slices of the toasted bread on each of the plate as the topping. He smiled with satisfaction as he looked at the food he made. “Isn’t it beautiful?” he asked to Luhan.

“Who’s beautiful?” Luhan asked back confusedly, not getting what Kris meant.

“The spaghetti of course,” Kris replied. “It looks beautiful, isn’t it?”

“But I’m more beautiful, right?”

“What?” Kris frowned to hear Luhan’s sudden question. The older one looked at him in serious manner and the younger one could feel something. Is he jealous over spaghetti? Kris could not help but laughed at his own thought. I must be crazy!

“Hey~ what are you laughing at?” asked Luhan confusedly. “What’s so funny?”

“You are funny, Lu,” said Kris after he stopped laughing. “Are you jealous over spaghetti?”

Luhan’s eyes went wide after he heard those words. Then his cheeks gradually reddened. “No way! I’m not,” he replied as he looked away at Kris.

Then Kris laughed again after he saw the response. I’m right! Oh, God, I’m right! “Hahaha… how could you… how could you… hahaha…”

“Ugh, Kris…” Luhan rolled his eyes to see Kris laugh at him. “There’s nothing funny about that, okay? Please, stop laughing~”

“Hahahaha… how… ahahaha… how can I?” Kris asked between his laughter. He even grabbed his stomach because it felt hurt a bit. “Tell me… tell me… haha… how could you be jealous… hahaha… over spaghetti? Hahaha…”

Luhan’s face reddened again in embarrassment to hear that question. He would not answer it right away because Kris would laugh even laughter if he said that he was jealous over the food and he did not want the younger one to all over again. So, without hesitation, he approached Kris, cupped his face, and then kissed him on his lips to stop the younger one’s laughter. Luhan smiled in satisfaction when made it. Both of them looked at each other for a while and before the older one pulled his hands away from Kris’ face, he said, “Don’t say something is beautiful, except me.”

Kris blinked his eyes with confusion as he saw Luhan walked away to the fridge. “W-what do you mean?”

“I’ll see you in the balcony, Mr. Dragon,” said Luhan nonchalantly, ignoring Kris’ question. After he took out the dessert from the freezer, the older one walked to the balcony and then he stuck his tongue out when he passed the younger one, who was still looking at him with confusion.

 

***

 

“Woah… I’m so full right now!” exclaimed Luhan happily as he leaned his back on the chair while rubbing his tummy, that was slightly bloated. “Thanks for the food, Kris~” he smiled lovingly at Kris, who was still eating the dessert he made.

“You’re welcome~” said Kris. “And thanks for the dessert too! It’s so delicious.”

“Of course~ I made it special for you with all of my love,” said Luhan as he made a heart shape with both of his hands.

Kris chuckled to see Luhan’s cuteness. “So, it has a taste of your love, hm?”

Luhan nodded. “Yup, taste of my love,” he said proudly. “And you cooked the spaghetti with all of your love too, didn’t you?”

“What do you think?” Kris teased then he took a spoon full of ice cream and took it into his mouth. “Hmm… I really love this dessert, Lu”

Luhan’s eyes suddenly stopped at Kris’ lips that were still moving up and down while he was eating the ice cream. “Hey, Kris, I want to eat that too,” he said weakly without leaving his sight from the younger one’s lips.

“Eeeyy… this is mine!” exclaimed Kris as he took the cup of his dessert from the table, protecting it from being taken away by Luhan by any chance.

“I want it again, pleaseee~” Luhan begged. He looked at Kris into his eyes and put on his secret weapon – pleading eyes – for so many times that day.

Kris sighed heavily after he saw Luhan’s eyes. “Alright, come here!” he said and motioned Luhan to approach him. He took a spoon full of ice cream and got ready to feed the older one, but the latter stopped him by taking the spoon away. Kris frowned confusedly. “Hey, I thought you want it.”

“I do,” said Luhan as he smiled at Kris. “Now, open up your mouth.”

Kris was still confused, but he followed what Luhan ordered him. What’s wrong with this guy? He wondered. Once the ice cream was in his mouth, slowly the older one leaned closer to the younger one and it made the latter widen his eyes in surprise. Luhan is kissing me while there’s ice cream in my mouth!?

Luhan took a tight grip on Kris’ nape, preventing him to move back away, then he nibbled the latter’s lower lips pretty hard, which then made Kris part his lips, and Luhan used that time to insert his tongue in his mouth. He on the ice cream, put some of it with his tongue, and eat it until there was no ice cream left in Kris’ mouth.

Both of Luhan and Kris were panting so hard after the kiss as they looked at each other. The younger one slightly smirked at the older one after that then he chuckled. “What a naughty move you did, Mr. Deer!” he said.

Luhan chuckled. “You like it, don’t you?”

Kris laughed then he nodded. “Would you help me to eat this then?” he asked. Then he took another spoon of ice cream and put it into his mouth. He waited for Luhan’s answer as he showed the ice cream in his mouth.

Luhan giggled then he leaned on Kris again. They kept doing it until the ice cream was gone. The older one was giggling on the younger one’s lap after they finished eating ice cream. “That was so fun!” he said.

Kris chuckled. “Yes. And I could taste your love more when we did that,” he said as he tightened his hug on Luhan’s waist. “Hey, Lu, I’m still starving.”

“Hm?” Luhan frowned confusedly. “But we’ve just finished eating…”

Kris hurriedly shook his head. “I’m still starving,” he repeated then he smirked at Luhan. “I’m starving for your love, Xiao Lu,” he whispered seductively on the older one’s ear that made the latter shiver.

Luhan blushed madly. “Umm… then… w-what do you want?” he stuttered.

Instead of answering the question, Kris nibbled Luhan’s ear before he whispered, “I want your milk.”

Luhan let out a timid chuckled as he felt his face burn. “Take me to our room then,” he said then he pecked on Kris’ lips before the latter carried him. They kissed all the time the younger one took the older one to their room as if they did not want to be separated to each other. “Hey, Kris,” called Luhan when he was lying down on the bed.

“Hm?” asked Kris as he moved his fingers to Luhan’s shirt.

“Can I taste your milk too?” asked Luhan innocently with his pleading eyes.

Kris just chuckled in response.

 

***

 

Sorry if the last ‘kissing scene’ was a bit disgusting *bow*

Ugh, why do I always make this kind of story? OTL

And sorry if it ended not like you’ve expected

Hey, KrisHan shippers~ please, support KrisHan endlessly!!!

Spread KrisHan love!! \(^o^)/

Thanks for reading~! /bow/