Jessica & Krystal

My Lovely Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joaquin's POV

I woke up the next morning inside the movie room and Krystal was nowhere to be found.

"She must've gone somewhere." I muttered before leaving the comfy inclined cushion and out of the room.

I was still sleepy but somehow I dragged myself to the kitchen since it had been quite a good habit of mine to drink water first thing in the morning.  I took a plastic cup and pressed the lukewarm water button of the built in dispenser in their fridge (cool huh?) 

When it was filled I brought the container to my lips and let the water seep into my anatomy and that was when I noticed the sticky note on the fridge.

Joonie oppa~ I'm sorry but I had to leave for my schedule and by the way Sica unnie will stop by later on.  Love you~

-Your hottest best friend, Krystal

PS: I see you have not quite shaken that healthy habit of yours, good. *smiley face*

A smile crept to my face as I read the note.  Sica noona will come by here? Great. I didn't know where I got the energy but I strode towards the guest room.  

 

I looked myself up in the mirror and I seriously look like one of those lazy bad high school troublemakers you see on films.  Damn I look hot but I have to clean and refresh myself up a bit and is that dried up droo- yep, yes it is.

I went to the closet and took a clean piece of bath towel and a pair of GSW Bball shorts and a white shirt before dashing to the bathroom.

I took a quick 10 minute bath, changed my clothes and brushed my pearly white teeth before combing my wet hair to the side.

I looked at the time and it was 12 noon and Sica noona is still not here.  What should I do while waiting hm?  I can't go out because I specifically dressed up for her, plus I don't know the Seoul streets.  Heck, I am not that much fluent in the language T.T.  They don't have any game room here as well cuz of course their the most laziest and slightly naive people I know.  At least that is what I remember of them. 

I dried my hair before plopping on the bed, phone at hand.  I was browsing through my home screen when I realized that I had this very great time-consuming game.  Well with Vainglory time flies very damn fast. 

 

Author's POV

Three hours later, a certain brunette digged her bag for her house keys.  When she finally got a hold of the metal, she opened the door and kicked her high-heel stilletos.  

"Ahh finally, flat land." she remarked.  The girl showed obvious signs of exhaustion but beneath that was a gleam of happiness and excitedness.  

"Omo, Joonie is here and I can't look like these when he sees me." she frantically looked at herself at the body sized mirror before she stealthily sprinted to her room.

She opened her built in closet and browsed through her home clothes.

"How about this? Nah, to skimpy." she was about to let loose of the silky, lavender spaghetti tank top and shorts that were too high on her legs if you know what I mean. "Unless...no." she groaned at the thought.  But he might get turn- no. 

She finally settled on a tight white shirt that hugged her figure and shorts that level to her thighs.

"At least it's still alluring...but that tank top and shorts are- No Jessica.  You must stay modest." she then eyed her chosen clothes.  "Well this is the least modest I can get." she shrugged before changing.

After she did she went out of her room and went straight to the room down by the hallway, the guest room.

With a smile on her face, she twisted the knob quietly as possible and pushed.  A sight of you sleeping with your Iphone 7 at hand greeted her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter