First Day Back In Seoul

My Lovely Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please check out my newest fic 'Where the Lightning Strikes' it's one of those arrange marriage, dramatic, bye bye type of fic.  

 Also I decided to update cuz y'know on my schedule (which is in my blog btw) and I'm frustrated cuz a friend of mine right now is in South Korea and attending Sica's fanmeet.  He did promise me goods though haha, TY SeymurQuake~

 

Joaquin's POV

"He looks like an idol~"

"He's so tall and handsome~"

Wahh~It's been 4 years since I came here, still looks the same though.

I inwardly smirked at this and continued walking.  As soon as I landed less than an hour ago  I opened my phone to see a message from Krystal noona.

From: Krys

Joon oppa~How's the flight? Don't answer yet I'll be picking you up instead of Sica-unnie, she has schedule today...I'll be waiting on the East Wing's parking lot.  Can't wait to see my favorite oppa~

I inwardly chuckled when I read that well I feel flattered by that keke.  Who wouldn't when THE Krystal Jung said that to you?

Now I'm here at the arrival area and I walked towards the east wing dragging my black luggage.  Right now I'm wearing a white t-shirt and the teal jacket Sica-noona sent me 2 months ago.  Sica-noona...I hope she's not tiring herself too much...it's a bummer that she wouldn't be able to fetch me *pouts*

When I walked out of the airport I saw a girl looking around like she was lost.  What is that kid doing?  After awhile of looking at her I just walked around looking for that familiar built and noticed that girl I described earlier went nearer and nearer me and my eyes bulged out of its sockets.  Oh my god...

"Joon-oppa!" She shouted and instinctively people looked at us. Okay, this is getting embarassing...damn woman, tone down!

 

Author's POV

Joaquin looked around before covering his face with the hood. 

"Aigoo~you've grown even taller!  Guess we're leaving Sica-unnie behind." She ruffled his hair before hugging him tightly.  He chuckled at the thought of Jessica scolding them for being too tall.  

"Yah I'm older than you Krys, I should be the one saying that." Joaquin lightly smacked Krys' head while she took his luggage and lead it to her car.

"What about unnie? She's the eldest but she's short." She looked at him with eyes feigning innocence then out of nowhere kissed his cheek.  Joaquin blushed but he's a bit used to it.  When Jessica and Krystal were still studying in San Francisco they publicly embarass him by giving him pecks and kisses almost anywhere.

"So Krys, where are we going?" Joaquin asked as soon as they arrived at the car.  Krystal seemed to have a hard time to carry the luggage so he, being a man took it from her and effortlessly placed it at the back of the car.

"The construction manager said your mansion is still going through the process of interior designing.  You have no choice but to live with us for the next months." Joaquin nodded and looked down with a subtle hint of pink on his cheeks.  I'm going to be living with Sica noona...*inwardly shrieks*

"Sorry, we were not able to attend your graduation, Joonie oppa..." Krystal started as they stopped.  They both treat Joaquin like their brother and he thinks of them as sisters but Jessica...he cannot look at her like that, he likes her.  Like like her like her.  Joaquin attended almost all of their important events.  Their debut celebrations, graduations and others.  So it's a big deal to the sisters if they miss, especially to Jessica because she owes him too much.

"It's totally fine, Soojungie" But Krystal still had an apologetic facade so Joaquin took her right hand and squeezed it gently.  "How about you make it up by treating me to dinner?" She nodded noticing the green light and sped off to her shared mansion.

 

(Imagine this is the exterior)

Joaquin's POV

We finally arrived at the mansion and it seems like they renovated it a bit, hmm...I was so deep in thought when I felt Krystal smack me in the head. 

"Soojungie! What did I do now?" I cutely pouted. Yes, I have aegyo, probably even more than Krystal noona.  Don't tell her I said that,shh.

"You sure did change a lot but you're still Jessica 2.0.  I was calling your name out to help me with your heavy luggage.  " Okay that was totally uncalled for but being called Jessica 2.0 heats up my cheeks,oh my God I have to move inside.

I took my luggage and ran towards the front door then I realized I didn't have a key.  Damn...that was awkward.  I looked at my back and saw Krystal noona walking towards me with my heavy luggage and opened the door.

 

"Daebak~" I muttered.  The Jung's spared no expense in this mansion, everything is too extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter