Chapter 4

unexpected love story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hana P.O.V:

'Tao is a stupid , Liar!'

'Tao is selfish'

'Tao is a traitor'

' Tao hurt Sehunnie'

'Sehunnie should hate him by now,so do other exo members'

Those are the words I heard when I walk pass by the classes before I reached mine. I walked to my table slowly still thinking how Sehun was doing now. Did he hates Tao?

" Hey Hana. Awhh good to see you again in school. Are you okay now Hana bunny?", Youra asked me happily while hugging me tightly. I laughed slowy.

" Im okay Youra honey. Did you have a midnight shift again?", I touched her cheeck and her cheecked lovingly. I knew her uncle must make her worked in his bar again. Youra is living with her uncle and auntie since her parents died when she was only 3 years old. Her aunt loves her a lot because they have no daughter except three sons. But her uncle often scold her and deal with her harshly. His uncle barely see her face too. No one know why her uncle behave that way. Youra's uncle told her to work with him at the bar ever since Youra was 13 years old. But at that young age she just work as a dishwasher only till she reached 15 years old,she started to work at the counter. And now she works as VIP bartender. 

" Ay Ay captain Hana *hand on forehead* . Hahaha. It's okay Hana-yah. Im used to it though. Now that Im enjoying working there and I think that working in that bar is the best thing eve . Know what, yesterday I met Exo oppas. There were there with their manager-nim", Im shocked. But,it is not that shocked as her uncle bar is a wellknown bar that often received visitors from foreign and local celebrities or idols and Youra was the VIP bartender. So there wi

Please log in to read the full chapter