chapter 2

unexpected love story
Please log in to read the full chapter

6 years ago,

I could see myself crying every night alone on my bed under my pink comforter in the dark room when I found out that my parents going to split their way because my father has fall in love with other woman. I stand behind the door when I heard my mom crying heartbrokenly."Oppa, please think about our little Hana oppa ah", she pleaded to my father while holding onto the man rough hand who was busy packing his bag. He looked like not effected by all the words and tears from the woman who once he used to beg for her love last time in their old days. He pulled his hand harshly and her mother fall onto her knees while her head hitted the table strongly. Hana teary eyes close in shocked. She feels frustrated when she realised that she could not do anything to protect her. The only thing she know was the love she had for him is dead and all she have now is hatred. To her, her father is dead once he dumped both of them. As for her mother, the pain she felt is nothing compared to the pain she felt in her fragile heart. Because of this she never gave her chances to fall in love with any guys.

Day by day, she was growing up into a very beautiful girl. Dark black silky hair make her lily-white skin glowing and a pair of beautiful eyebrows highlighted her sparkly hazel brown orbs. Not to mention her perfect white teeth with a pair of perfect pinkish lips makes her look so sweet and adorable without any make-up. So there is no way to blame her secret admirers to be so fanatic in admirin

Please log in to read the full chapter