Chapter three

Who's laughing now

The big day finally arrived and I was a nervous wreak, I remeber shaking in my seat in fear as all those negative thoughts invaded my mind, "You have no buissness being here, your just going to humilate yourself," I could see the images of the bullies in my head saying those awful things to me, each sentence brought my self-esteem down even more, I could see them mocking me, laughing at me. Getting up I ran into the bathroom. closing my eyes and taking deep breaths, I felt a tap on my shoulder and you would never guess how it was, ---- it was Jessica. 

" Are you okay" is what she said, at that time I did not answer " nervous" , I shook my head, " well don't be just think postive and all the nervous will go away." when she left I walked up to the mirror and once again was faced with the girl in the mirror. She looked sad, worried, less confident. Is that really me I thought. Than I remebered Jessica's words " Think positive" and that is what I did, I told myself " I can do it, I'm going to finally be me" After saying those positive words I opened my eyes and looked at the girl in the mirror, but the difference was this time she was smiling. 

Next it was my turn. Standing in front the judges was terrifiying knowing that these Five people are either going to make your dreams come true, or cruch them. Taking a deep breath and I introduced my self and started singing. The Song I chose was hopeful by bars of melondy as it is a song about bullying and sticking up to stop bullying. Whist signing the song i could not help but to imagine the judges being replaced by Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Amber and Sulli, everything that they said to me, everything they have done to me, all the emotions that I feeling, like the hurt, anger, pain, despiration and hope where put into the song. 

( listern to Bars Of Melody, lyrics)

Oh-oh-oh

Yeah

Please help me God, I feel so alone
I'm just a kid, I can't take it on my own
I've cried so many tears,
Yeah, writing this song
Trying to fit in, where do I belong?
I wake up every day, don't wanna leave my home
My mamma's askin' me why I'm always alone
Too scared to say, too scared to holler
I'm walking to school with sweat around my collar
I'm just a kid, I don't want no stress
My nerves are bad, my life's a mess
The names you call me, they hurt real bad
I want to tell my Mom but
She's havin' trouble with my Dad
I feel so trapped there's nowhere to turn
Come' to school
Don't wanna fight I wanna learn
So please mister Bully
Tell me what I've done
You know I have no Dad
I'm livin' with my Mom

Cause I'm hopeful, yes I am
Hopeful for today
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away
And be hopeful, hopeful
And He'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but that's okay
Just be hopeful

Why do you trip at the color of my skin?
And whether I'm fat or whether I'm thin
You call me a loser, you call me a fool
I ain't got a choice I gotta to go to school
I wish I had an angel to stick by my side
I'm shaking with fear, I'm so scared inside
Doesn't really matter if I ain't got a looks
Why do you always hurt me and destroy my books?

Cause I'm hopeful, yes I am
Hopeful for today
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away
And be hopeful, hopeful
And He'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but that's okay
Just be hopeful

I give you all my money every single day
I didn't ask to be born but now I have to pay
I ain't got no food, you take all I have
When I give it to you, you search through my bags
I wrote this song for you to see
We could've been friends, yeah you and me
Mister bully, take a moment please
Every single day you bring me to my knees

Cause I'm hopeful, yes I am
Hopeful for today
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away
And be hopeful, hopeful
And He'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but that's okay
Cause I'm hopeful, yes I am
Hopeful for today
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away
And be hopeful, hopeful
And He'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but that's okay
Just be hopeful
 
After finishing the song the images of the five girls started to dissapear and was replaced back to the judges. Smiling to myself at the moment I though I was no longer going to let anyone get to me anymore, all these years I let their hurtful words get to me and let I them make me who I was not, but starting from today the real Kwon Yuri is born. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
After waiting for a week the call came, this one call could change my whole entire life and open a new window of oppertunities. Nervously answering the phone I said Hello, the next few words the lady on the phone said was like music to my ears. 
 
" Congratulations Miss Kwon you one of the outstanding auditions and have secured a place in SM Entertainment. Due to your touching performance, Mr Sooman has man a decision to put you in girls generation, you will be starting tommorrow." 

Putting the phone down, I did what everyone does when their happy. " AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed whilst jumping up and down.

" What happened, wheres the robber, did they hurt you?, let me find them" My mum came in in with a rolling pin and started panicing as she inspect me for injuries. 

 

" No mum you can put your rolling pin away,  I just got a call from my SM..... and I got in" I said, this time it was my mum who fainted. 

Later that evening Logging into my facebook page, I noticed once again that it was covered with nasty message " She did not turn to school today, I think she killed herself." was one of the comments, yes I did, I killed the old Yuri you guys made me out to be and in her place the new real yuri was born.