Chapter four

Who's laughing now

 

 

au5gLXJ.png

Now its been three years down the line since I signed with SM Entertainment and I am glad that I took this oppertunity when it came. I would never have imagined that three years later that I would become an international super star, a model, an award winning actor, I would have never imagined that I would have had great friends or I would be a wife and lastly I would have never imagined that I would have such wonderful fans who keep inspiring me to carry on with my career. 

But I also would not have imagined that three years later that my old peers, the five girls who made my life a misery would be calling me up, posting on my Facebook page and twitter, but funny thing is that they are not saying negative comments, but postive comments like, 

" OMG I knew you would go far, you have a great voice" 

"Your so pretty" this is the girl that said I was ugly when I was in high school. 

" Hey Yuri we used to go to school together, do you remeber us " of cause I would rememeber you,  Krystal, Luna, Sulli, Amber and Victoria, but I do not rememeber you as friends or peers, instead I remember you five as bullies, don't think I have forgotten what you put me through, but thank you for the pain it made me stronger, it made me raise my game. In high school it was you guys who where laughing back then , but its me who's laughing now.

" Wow it must have been awful being in your place, but your real role model, thank you for sharing us your story." The host said.

" I just hope that people would learn from my story, at the end of the day bullying can happen to any body regardless is their old, young, thin, chubby, a teenager. But their are ways to prevent this, for example tell your teacher, friend, sibling, parent, an adult. That was my mistake, if I told someone before hand maybe it would have never gone this far, and I might have enjoyed my high school years. And Lastly before I finsh I want to say, you should not be afraid to be you, just take of your mask and don't be afraid if you fall, because all you have to do is get back up and try again. Trust me it feels good just being yourself. 

" Thank you for coming onto the show and sharing your inspiring story" The Host said and everyone started clapping as the curtains closed. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Already the end of the story, if you liked the story please comment and upvote, thank you.