003

The Outlaws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me? What are you talking about?" 

"I was doing the background research from you. The folder contains stuff about you that you don't know about." Taehyung explained. 

"How would that be possible? Its myself, I should know more than your files." Jiyeon said confidently.

"Okay, then. Jiyeon, do you have any memories before you were five years old?" 

Jiyeon tried to think of at least one memory, but nothing came to her, her memories stopped at when she was six years old. "Well, its been 18 years, do you even have a memory?"

 "Yes, that was the year when I had my first foster parents and when I hated them with all my heart for treating me like a maid. They also beat me whenever I smiled or laughed. Which was very hard since I almost always smile. Then I ran away from them without a trace."

"Wow... those are bad people." 

"Yeah, they are. Anyways, I'm just telling you that this has information about you. Since I felt guilty that I lied to you that it was my business. That's all, I cleared my guilty conscience, so... see ya." Taehyung said as he stood up to leave.

"Wh-what? Huh? YAH! You're not going to tell me anything at all?! You can't just leave me hanging!" Jiyeon yelled at him before he could leave.

Taehyung turned to face her once more. "You'll have to figure that out yourself, Jiyeon. You don't expect me to give you every single detail about your life, do you?" 

Jiyeon clenched her teeth and furrowed her eyebrows as she watched him leave the room. 

 

 

 

"Hyung! I had no idea you were this childish to have revenge on Jiyeon for that. Its so stupid." Taehyung laughed as he sat down in the computer room with Myungsoo and Sehun. 

"I don't care, I still wanted revenge and this is the only way to do it." Myungsoo replied.

"What revenge?" Sehun asked as he laid back on his chair.

"He wants to take revenge on Jiyeon, because she was his childhood-"

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung." He said as he shot a warning glare to him. 

"Come on, Myungsoo hyung! That girl lost her memory of that, you really want to torture her even if when she doesn't remember she did that?" 

"Its partly because of her parents too." Myungsoo added as he stared right at him.

Taehyung looked away for a moment  and answered back. "Those are the actions of her parents, not her. You can't blame her for what her parents did." 

"Whatever, I don't care. I'm still going to do it." Myungsoo said stubbornly. "Anyways, this isn't time to focus on her, its time to focus on the Proteus."

"I'm close to finding the Ip address, all I have to do is track down the location of it after that. Its pretty simple." Sehun said as he typed into his computer.

"But the physical fight is complicated. A member from the Outlaws extension was kidnapped this morning from what I heard from Jungkook." 

"Then we all better get to training, Jiyeon needs to work extra hard if she doesn't want to be a burden to us. Sehun, you have to be ready too, you don't know what's going to happen at that fight, we need all hands on deck." Myungsoo said.

"She won't be a burden, I've seen what she can learn in a few days, its incredible. Also, Sehun's always ready, aren't you, buddy?" Taehyung asked as he put a hand on Sehun"s shoulder.

He just shrugged and pushed his hand off. "We already have good members in the extension, I doubt that you guys would need me. I also scheduled an appointment to make a partnership with another group named the Strikers we're having it next week."

"Sehun, everyone is busy doing other stuff except for..."

"JIYEON! She can do the mission! Its her first one, Myungsoo hyung you have to let her do it!" Taehyung exclaimed enthusiastically.

"NO! She's going to mess it up, maybe we can call Jungkook or Jimin to do it." Myungsoo said.

"Nope, our extension is busy getting the new weapons. Jiyeon is the only one that's available, you have to let her do it." He urged.

Myungsoo turned to Sehun, signalling him to back him up.

"That seems like a good idea, Taehyung." But Sehun did the exact opposite and agreed with Taehyung instead.

"Why are you guys so enthusiastic about her? She's not even that special."

"Jiyeon is special, hyung. Open your eyes and stop being so biased on what she did when she was 5 years old." Taehyung replied seriously.

"Nothing is special about that demon's daughter." Myungsoo growled.

"Who knows, maybe that demon's daughter can be an angel." Sehun spoke as he looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo snorted at Sehun's remark and continued. "Not even possible. And fine, if you two like her so much, then you guys can train her, because I'm not going to do it." He left it at that and walked out of the room.

"Cool, we get to teach her!" Taehyung exclaimed as he signalled a fist bump to Sehun.

Sehun just ignored that and said "You have to teach her, I haven't even talked to her once, she seems uncomfortable with me anyways."

"Uh... that's probably why she's uncomfortable with you. You haven't even spoken to her. God, why are you so shy?"

"I'm not shy, I'm cautious, unlike you who trusted her in one minute, right when she arrived.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter