002

The Outlaws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who do you mean?"

Eunjung just shrugged and answered "Could be any of us, but I'm not sure, just throwing ideas around."

"But why would they steal our stuff to get someone that we have? Wouldn't they just kidnap that person?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No, they wouldn't kidnap us, because they're cunning, but I think I know what they're planning. They're just going to take stuff and the people that are important to us and threaten us until we give them what they want, whatever it is." Taehyung said.

"How could you know that?" Jiyeon said, looking surprised at how much Taehyung predicted.

"I've seen those scenarios." he answered. "They would be more smart, because even if we know what they up to, we can't prevent it." Taehyung added.

"That seems like a very likely situation. We'll talk more detail into this at the next meeting, we have to go to a fight today." Myungsoo said, standing up from his chair. "Eunjung, Kyungsoo, and Taehyung, let's go." 

The latter stood up and followed Myungsoo out of the room, that had left Jiyeon and Sehun alone at the hangout. 

Jiyeon saw that Sehun was getting up and was about to go to the computer room and she got up and said "Thank you... for earlier." before he left.

Sehun paused for a second and just nodded. Jiyeon guessed that it meant "You're welcome" and just stared as he left the room. She didn't like the eerie silence so she walked out of the hangout.

She leaned on the outer concrete wall of the structure and watched the busy streets of Seoul. She was bored and Jiyeon couldn't wait until Kyungsoo and Eunjung came back from their fight; which Jiyeon was very curious about. She looked down to her feet and just kept on tapping her toes to the ground. Suddenly, she saw another woman's feet in front of hers. Surprised, she looked up and found a girl glaring at her. She was wearing a white lace dress with a black cardigan and a big poofy black bow headband and a pair of glossy black heels. *Looks like a typical spoiled rich girl.* Jiyeon thought.

"Are you part of the Outlaws?" The girl suddenly asked her.

"Yeah, I am. Wh-" 

Before Jiyeon could finish, the girl had slapped her and grabbed Jiyeon's hair and pulled it down. She scratched Jiyeon's face with her plastic nail extensions as well.

"What the f**k?" Jiyeon whispered to herself. She couldn't lose to this random girl so she quickly kicked that girl in the leg and when the girl had lost her balance Jiyeon pushed her to the ground. The girl got up and slammed Jiyeon to the wall while crushing her toes with the high heels she was wearing.

"You people killed my daddy and made me lose all my money! I hate you Outlaws!" she screamed in Jiyeon's face.

All of the sudden a dart flew and hit the girl in the neck. She instantly released her grip on Jiyeon and fell to the ground. Jiyeon turned to where the dart came from and saw Taehyung standing there with his dart gun.

"Are you okay? Your face is bleeding a little." Taehyung worried as he came closer and examined her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jiyeon lied. Parts of her face was throbbing from the scratches and her feet felt broken. "But... is she dead?" Jiyeon asked, pointing to the girl's motionless body.

"Nope, just paralyzed. A guy will come and take her body away by the morning." Taehyung answered like it was nothing. "I don't think you're feeling fine, let me treat those scratches, there's a first aid kit inside." Taehyung grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

Taehyung rubbed the ointment on her face while staring very intensely. Taehyung's face was very close to Jiyeon's face and he didn't even notice since he was just focusing on treating her scratches. Jiyeon on the other hand, noticed that a lot. She didn't even know where to put her eyes, it would be awkward to stare right back at Taehyung and it would be weird to stare somewhere else. So, she just looked up at the ceiling.

"Okay, there." Taehyung said as he finished. He finally backed away and sat down on a couch.

Jiyeon got up and sat on the couch opposite to him.

"So... who was that girl?" 

 "Im Lydia. We caught her father a few weeks back for illegal drug use. The money their family had was not earned, but stolen. We had to kill her father for that." 

"Don't you think its a bit cruel to kill someone like that?" Jiyeon asked.

Taehyung shot a her a weird look. "No, not at all. What they're doing is cruel, what we're doing is justice. We don't kill someone unless we have a good reason to." he explained. "You have to put away those thoughts of sparing them just because they act desperate."

Jiyeon nodded, Taehyung was right, Jiyeon needed to be more strong to deal with these situations. "So where's Kyungsoo, Eunjung, and Myungsoo?"

"They're probably still at the fight, I just came back early since they can handle it and I didn't feel like finishing the fight." Taehyung said. "Oh, Jiyeon, why don't you get some rest? The first day of training is always the hardest so you'll need lots of energy."

As Jiyeon stood up to go to the dorms, she spotted a silver key around his neck. *That must be the key Kyungsoo was talking about.* Without saying anything she just walked out and went into one of the rooms. She plopped herself on the bed and stared at the empty ceiling. Thinking about what kind of files could be in that cabinet was killing her. 

*Oh my god I want to look in it so badly... what could be in it? I want to know!* With those thoughts Jiyeon fell asleep.

 

Jiyeon woke up with a sharp poke into her sides and she opened her eyes to see Eunjung staring at her. 

"Wake up, Jiyeon. Training starts in 5 minutes. Get yourself ready! The clothing you should wear is in the closet, so come to the practice room as soon as you wear it!" Eunjung said before rushing out of Jiyeon's room. 

Jiyeon dragged herself off the bed and opened the closet. She pulled out an outfit that looked comfortable for training. A grey Nike dri-fit shirt and a tight black sports capris. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail and went off to the practice room.

"Okay, good you're on time." Kyungsoo and Eunjung were waiting for her there. They were already warming up with stretches.

Jiyeon took a look at the clock and saw that it was 5:30 AM, which was no where close to when Jiyeon usually wakes up. With a silent "Wow" she joined them in stretching.

"Okay, so one thing you should learn when you're fighting is to manipulate your resources." They were all done warming up and Jiyeon was now listening to Eunjung's advice. "Even if you don't have a designated weapon, you can use anything around you for defense and for attacking."

"Take this towel for an example." Kyungsoo took the towel from around his neck. "It doesn't look that intimidating, doesn't it?" Jiyeon nodded, what can he possibly do with it?

Kyungsoo walked over to a practice dummy and wrapped the towel once around the dummy's neck tightened his grip on both sides of the towel.

"And with swift movements, you can choke a person to death with a single towel." Eunjung concluded. "Anything around you can become a deadly weapon."

They went over that with a few more details then moved on to fighting techniques. Surprisingly, Jiyeon had excelled.

"How's the progress?" Myungsoo suddenly entered with Taehyung following. "Is she doing well?"

"Yes, she's doing perfectly. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter