001

The Outlaws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're kidding..." Myungsoo said in a monotone voice with a dead stare looking right into her eyes.

Jiyeon blinked a few times and stared right back at him, she answered "I'm dead serious. I came here to join and I'm not going back to the streets."

"Wow, a girl never acted that way to Myungsoo hyung except for Eunjung noona, impressive." Taehyung commented a whisper to Sehun, who was also watching the two with a glint of interest.

Myungsoo scoffed and got ready to shoot back ."You are not join-"

"Sehun and I vote that Jiyeon will be in the Outlaws!" Taehyung yelled as he forcefully held up Sehun's arm along with his own. "Who else agrees?!"

"I agree!" Eunjung said with a grin.

Jiyeon turned to Kyungsoo, waiting for him to say he agrees. Kyungsoo glanced at Jiyeon and sighed as he said "I agree." 

"5 against 1, what are you gonna do, Kim Myungsoo?" Eunjung asked as she smirked.

"You guys are all idiots." Myungsoo said before leaving the room and closing the door with a loud crash.

A few seconds later they heard a text notification from Eunjung's phone. Eunjung checked it and she smiled. "Jiyeon, welcome to the team!" 

Jiyeon beamed at the news and hugged Eunjung. Everyone, even Sehun congratulated her, but Kyungsoo didn't. He was still sitting down on a table looking blank. "Yah, Do Kyungsoo, aren't you happy for me? Why are you still sitting there like a bump on a log?"

Kyungsoo looked up at her and answered "We'll talk later about this, but congratulations." Jiyeon continued staring at him. She was expecting more than this from a friend she knew for 15 years. 

"Ahem..." Eunjung cleared to end the silence. "So, Jiyeon, I have some things to tell you about the Outlaws. So... why don't you follow me."

"Um, yeah sure." Jiyeon said as she gave one last glance to Kyungsoo before following Eunjung out of the computer room.

 "We just came out of the computer room; its where Sehun and Taehyung spend most of the time. Where I'm taking you is the practice room, its where we learn fighting and defense moves to use against our enemies. This is where you, Kyungsoo, and I will be spending most of the time in. I'll show you the rest of our hangout later, but now I have to assess you on what you know and what you can do." Eunjung explained as she lead Jiyeon through the passages and into the large practice room.

Eunjung sat down on the mat and asked Jiyeon questions. "Have you learned fighting before?"

"A little from Kyungsoo, since I needed defense on living on the streets. So, that's pretty much it since I never learned it professionally because I couldn't afford it." Jiyeon answered as she took a seat next to Eunjung.

Eunjung nodded and continued to speak. "Its good that you know the basics, but we will teach you more since you need to be helping us, not setting us back. We have to work extra hard now that we know that we have a new enemy." Jiyeon nodded in understanding and urged her to go on. "I'll tell you the basic ground rules and how it works around here, for you to survive.

Don't ever bother anyone when they are working, they will get vicous, and that includes me. 

Don't think that we will give you special treatment because you are new. They will treat you like the other members and you have to accept it.

You have to give us 100% while working, do not mess up.

Don't get too sensitive when a member yells at you. We won't do that unless we have a good reason."

Jiyeon nodded through the whole thing and made sure she would remember it.

Even after all those rules, Eunjung wasn't finished. "And I'll give you a little tip about our teammates.

Myungsoo is kinda like our leader. He's the one that supervises everyone and makes sure we don't mess up. But make sure you don't get on his bad side, because he changes into "Hulk" when he's mad." 

Jiyeon could already guess that from seeing him earlier.

"But he's hardworking, and he cares about the members. He has a soft side when a member gets hurt badly." Eunjung said, she knew that from experience. "There's also Taehyung, he's probably gonna be the most nice one you meet in the group. But, he can get all the information about you in seconds, that's what you should be scared of. So, its impossible to keep secrets from him. Taehyung can get his hands on any information, that's why he's our informant. He also sometimes works at fighting, but only when he feels like it. You'll know when he's in a bad mood, its written all over his face when he is, so at those times don't speak, touch, or mention him at all."

She sensed that Taehyung looked more friendly than the others, and she took note of what Eunjung had warned.

"Sehun is our hacker, he doesn't talk much but, when he does; its important. He's the one who gets everything for us and the one that works behind the scenes. Sehun can be helpful, but avoid talking to him to much because, he's the busiest one in the group. So DON'T disrupt him, ever." Eunjung emph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter