Chapter VII

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up from his nap when he felt the need to visit the washroom. Even though both his legs were bandaged, only his right leg was broken with his ankle sprained. His left leg was not as badly injured but still bad enough for it to be bandaged. Sehun grabbed the crutches that was left by the nurse beside his bed earlier and made an attempt go to the washroom with it.

It was fine the few steps but because it was Sehun’s first time using crutches plus the fact that his muscles were still in shock, he lost his balance and crashed to the ground. With his reflexes, Sehun supported his body with right arm only to feel like a million needles pricking his already existing wounds. Falling on his back, Sehun let out groans while grabbing his right arm with his left, hoping to soothe the pain at the very least. Tears fell quickly as he struggled with the pain.

Chattering and giggling could be heard outside the hospital ward as the EXO members made their way back to the ward. Jongin slide open the hospital door only to be greeted with Sehun lying on the floor in excruciating pain.

 

“SEHUN!” Jongin screamed, ignoring the fact that they have to be quiet in the hospital.

“Sehun!” The other EXO members exclaimed while gathering around Sehun.

“Help him up to the bed, I-I’ll go get the doctor.” Suho tried to be composed.

 

Chanyeol supported Sehun’s body with least contact with his injured areas and slowly lifted him up to his bed. Still in pain, Sehun scrunched up his face and continued holding his right arm. The EXO members look at him in worry as Baekhyun wiped Sehun’s tears with his sleeve. Just then, Suho came back with the doctor. The doctor instructed the members to leave the room as the doctor began checking and treating Sehun’s newly sustained injuries.

The EXO members were beginning to feel restless but just then, the doctor came out of the ward. He then told them that Sehun aggravated his injuries and should take better care and there’s nothing else other than. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter