Chapter VI

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What should we do about Sehun?” Suho started the conversation.

“Should we ask him? About his wrist? Sehunnie… I’m worried about him.” Baekhyun sighed.

“Shouldn’t we wait till he’s condition gets better? The doctor said that he’s experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, we shouldn’t stress him out.” Kyungsoo voiced.

“What? What else did the doctor say?” Jongin asked worriedly.

“He said we should be by his side when he experiences mental or emotional stress. It helps him overcome it more easily.”

Jongin nods and continued, “You know, while I was looking for Sehun’s personal belongings earlier, I found his diary… and we read the content…”

“Sehun keeps a diary? No, why did you read his diary? Don’t you know how to respect his privacy?” Xiumin chided before Jongin could finish his sentence.

“I’m sorry Xiumin-hyung. I was curious so…”

“But from his diary, I think it explains the cuts on Sehun’s wrist.” Chanyeol continued.

“What did it say? Did you bring it?” Baekhyun pried.

“No, we left it in the dorm”

“For now, let’s wait for Sehun’s condition to stabilise before asking him. As for the diary, we’ll talk about it when we get back.” Suho concluded.

In attempt to cut the tension, Jongdae skipped in front of the group and hollered “Alright, let’s go get breakfast! Let’s eat! I’m hungry!”

 

The EXO members put that matter at the back of their mind and went to have their breakfast.

Back in the hospital ward, Sehun was lying on the bed. After the other members left, Sehun was looking at the injuries he have sustained. He looked over his legs, his head, and then his right arm. He let out a sigh before looking over his left arm.

Lines and lines over lines, Sehun wondered why the nurse didn’t bandaged it, he couldn’t bear to look. Earlier, after Sehun had woken up and received the pain killer, he was trying hard to hide it from the members by keeping his wrist face down. What he didn’t know was that the EXO members already saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter