Short Fanfic (Thank you for 2000+ reads!)

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

Since I'm very busy and cannot update, I prepared a short fanfic for you guys! LEL



It has been a few months since Jackson and Youngji publicly announced their relationship as a couple.

GOT7 members are preparing for the guesting of their fellow friend from Roommate, Jo Seho's show.

Jo Seho introduced them, "Everyone! Let us welcome the handsome and charming, GOT7!!"

GOT7 members came out and said hi to the audience welcoming them.

*FAST FORWARD.. LOL*

 

It was time for Seho to interview the members. The first one who got interviewed was GOT7's leader, JB. Next was Mark. And then it was Jackson.

Seho asked Jackson, "Seems like you've been very handsome lately, huh?" 

"Yeah!! Thank you for that, hyung!" Jackson replied.

"Do I think that he's trying to impress someone that I have known?" Seho suddenly asked him that and smiled.

Jackson just smiled and became shy as he heard Seho's words. The audience squealed as they know what's going on.

"Aishh, hyung! Jeongmal!!" Jackson pats Seho. "Ahhh! So you know what I'm thinking!" 

Seho giggled and the GOT7 members started smiling.

"Everyone!! Do you know who it is?" 

"Ne!!!"

Seho noticed something from the audience. "May I borrow that please?"

He moves closer to the person he wanted to borrow something. The person was holding a JackJi banner with a picture of Jackson and his beloved girlfriend. He raised it up and showed it to the audience. The GOT7 members laughed and Jackson was just being shy.

"Do you know who she is? The girl next to Jackson?"

The audience answered, "Heo Youngji!!" 

"Yes! KARA's Heo Youngji! The lady Jackson's been dating with." The audience started squealing as they see Jackson being shy.

Jackson covered his face of embarassment. 

Junior started saying, "Look! Jackson's face has gotten red!" 

All of the members laughed and screamed "Yiiiieee!!"

The audience started laughing as they witnessed this side of Jackson.

Seho said to the audience, "Okay, everyone! Please be quiet!" 

Seho started interviewing Jackson

"So.. Jackson was a fellow friend of mine in 'Roommate'. Same for his girlfriend. Whenever we film Roommate, I always see them fight and bicker each other! They're really close friends!! And today, I'm very suprised because I heard about their dating news. Haha! I knew you two would end up each other!"

"They've been dating now for 4 months. So... how are you guys?"

"Um, we're fine. We see and text a lot." 

"Are you guys happy?"

"Ne.." Jackson giggled.

"HAVE YOU KISSED??"

"Hyung!! Waeyo?!!!"  

Jackson hits Seho lightly as he is a bit annoyed by his statement! "Hyung! You're too much!"

"What? I was just asking!"said Seho

"So what do you like about her?" Jackson became silent and tries to think. The fan shouted, "Her smile! Her laugh!"

Jackson smiled, "I think it's about that. I mean, we've been very close and it has come to a point that we confirmed our feelings for each other."

"So you love her very much, right?" 

"Yes. I do love her." Jackson smiled. The fans started squealing at the romantic statement of Jackson.

"Any words for her?"

Jackson became shy that it left the people in the studio laughing.

"Annyeong, Youngji... Um.... Wait a minute!" Jackson covered his face again as he gets a bit embarassed.

"I know you're very busy these days. I just wanna let you know that I'm always here for you! Please take care of yourself. Don't get too tired. I'm always here supporting you. Take care and..... I LOVE YOU..."

The fans screamed as they heard a sweet message coming from Jackson.

"Neomu SARANGHAE. Kyaaaa!"

The members as well smiled a lot and cringed.

Seho then asked, "Now that you expressed love for Youngji, why don't you dance to their song?" 

"Mwo?!!"

"Do you want to see it. everyone?" The fans screamed and shouted.

"Aiishh! Jeongmal!!"

Jackson stood up and he prepares to start dancing. "Youngji! This is for you."

He then danced to KARA's "Cupid". The members laughed as Jackson danced very passionately.

 

"That was Jackson, everyone!!" Seho ended his interview with him.

 

The interview of Jackson ended and it was the next member to get interviewed.

 

END