Love or Hate?

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

I totally forgot about the interview thingie tho... I'll try to add it!! Continue reading!



Youngji: "Andwae!!!"

 

Youngji's Interview:

"Why him?" A suprised look on her face has shown. "Are you really serious? He's gonna be my husband for the whole time in this show?" The staff asked, "Why not? He's your friend after all." 

"I'm not sure. I THINK I DONT TRUST HIM." Youngji laughed as she answered.

 

 

Youngji burst out laughing when seeing Jackson. "Wae?!! Why does it have to be you?" Jackson screamed.

Youngji said, "I don't know either!" . Youngji noticed that Jackson was holding flowers and a box of chocolates. "Is that for me?" She pointed at it. "No way! This is for my wife."

"But I am your wife."

"Oh." He then gave the flowers and box of chocolates to Youngji. "Woah. You're really prepared." 

"Uh, of course I am! And hey, I didn't expect that you were gonna be my wife."

 

JACKSON'S INTERVIEW:

"I didn't really expect that she was gonna be my wife. I guess that our hyungs and noonas words are true..."

"Hey, did they asked you guys?" The MCs laughed as they heard this.

 

 

Youngji opened a box of chocolates and look at it. "Hey! This is so wonderful!"

"Oh. Thanks." Jackson said. 

Youngji ate the chocolates and she was amazed at it and it looks delicious. "This is yummy! Do you bought this?"

"Um, yeah. I bought it because I saw a chocolate shop from my way here."

"Ah, Jinjja?"

They became quiet for a second. It became awkward.

"It's getting awkward in here." "Yeah. More awkward than other couples, I think."

The night is getting colder and Jackson asked Youngji,"It's getting cold in here. Wanna go have dinner with me?"

"Sure, why not?" 

 

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfbx4Dz-rgc

The newly wed couple go and find a near restaurant and they found a restaurant that has fancy dishes. They sat and ordered the food they needed. "What would you like to eat?" Jackson asked. "I'll pick this one. *points at it*". The waiter got their order and left the both alone. 

 

 

Youngji was just looking outside but Jackson stared at her. 

MC: "Aigoo!! Why is he looking at her like that?"

Jackson then asked Youngji, "Hey, Youngji."

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

 

"Nah Joa-hae? (Do you like me?)"

 

 

Youngji had her eyes widened, "Mwo (What)?!! Aigoo!! Gosh!"

Jackson just laughed.

 

Jackson thought of something, "By the way, we're now a couple. We need to have nicknames together."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, like 'Yeobo', 'Sugar', 'baby'. So what would you like to call me?"

"I'll just call you by your own name."

"Aish, that's too not cool. We're a couple right now."

"I'll think of it." 

"Okay. I'm gonna call you my 'Yeobo'."

 

"Honey~~" Jackson started teasing Youngji. "Yeobo~~. Darling~~.​"

"Yah! I'm going to divorce you if you keep teasing me like this." Youngji shouted at him.

"If that's what you want. I won't tease you while we're married."

 

MC: "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~"

"They're so cute. Yet, they will bicker a lot in their wedding life

 

 

They got their order and started eating their meal. "Kamsahamnida." they said to the waiter.

 

Youngji's Interview:

"I really enjoyed having dinner with him. The food was very yummy. 

Oh.... And the chocolates he gave me, It was very deliciou and tasty. I wish he bought more!" Youngji laughed silently

 

 

"Eotteokhae? Are we gonna fight while were married?" Youngji said.

Jackson answered, "Ani~. Why would a couple fight? The marriage would be a mess and be boring. Let's have a deal. We will never fight each other for we are now a married couple." 

"It's a deal!" Youngji shook hands with Jackson as she accepts the deal.

 

 

The both of them were done eating. Jackson said, "I'm already full. Pay for these." 

"Yah!! Why me?!!" Youngji reacted.

"I didn't brought enough money." Jackson said.

Youngji scolded him, "Mwo?! You're a guy! A man must pay the food when on a date! Not the lady!" 

"I already spent all my money for the gifts and flowers that I gave for you. Don't worry, I'll pay next time."

Youngji gets annoyed. Yet, she payed for the bill in the end. 

 

MC:

"Aigoo... That's not how you treat a lady. Man, he's bad!!" (LOL)

 

 

It was already late. Jackson decided to bring Youngji back to her dorm. Youngji's manager was going to fetch her with a van. So they waited for it to arrive. 

 

"It's so cold..." 

"Are you feeling cold? Here. Have my scarf." Jackson handed his scarf to Youngji.

"Are you sure? You're not used to the cold here though." Youngji said.

"Gwenchana~"

Jackson's Interview:

"I'M ACTUALLY SHIVERING THERE." 

MC: *laughs*

"BUT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HER."

 

They talked and talked until they had a conversation about GOT7's upcoming comeback.

Youngji asked, "Hey, you're having a comeback soon. What is your concept?"

J: "It's a secret. But it's about something that we want to say for our fans. Hehe. Aren't we (GOT7) cool?"

Y: "Yeah right." 

J: "About what you said, that's a clue (Just Right)"

MC: "Ahhhh..."

"SO YOU GUYS KNEW ABOUT THE COMEBACK?"

"IDK."

Y: "What do you mean?"

 

After the conversation, the van arrived and Youngji was ready to go home.

Y: "So... I'll see you then?"

J: "Yeah. Be safe. Always wear your seatbelt."

MC:

"Woah.. He knows how to take care of his wife. Good for him!

 

Youngji entered the van and she smiled and waved goodbye to Jackson. The van left immediately. Jackson suddently felt something.

 

"IT'S FREAKING COLD.."

MC:

"Youngji got his scarf!! Hhahaha!!"

 

Captions: What will happen to these two? Can their friendship turn into a love story?





HEY GUYS!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 1 WEEK BECAUSE I WAS BUSY STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS! 

I'M VERY GLAD BECAUSE THIS FANFIC HAS REACHED 700+ READS!!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY FANFIC EVEN THOUGH MY ENGLISH IS A BIT BAD!!

I really missed Jackson... OMG.... I'm glad that he came back from Korea so he can be with his bae again.. xD And OMFG he growed a beard. It was so manly? Do you guys like him like that??

I'm also busy because I'm also making an FMV for Jackji. I guess its almost finished and I'm not sure if I'm gonna finish it because I'm lazy.. kekeke :P

 

I WANT SOMETHING TO ASK YOU GUYS.

 

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO WITH OUR JACKJI COUPLE? I MEAN, WHAT MISSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO FOR THEM?? AND WHAT KIND OF WEDDING WOULD YOU LIKE FOR THIS COUPLE!! Just leave it in the comments below!!

 

BTW, It's August!! Youngji's birth month! My birth month too!! My birthday's this Wednesday so I will expect all of you readers to greet me!! Hehehe

 

THANKS SO MUCH! AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!! ANNYEONG~~~

 

xoxo,

Yanna