JackJi Reunion (Part 2)

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

With Background music!! Pls enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the park:

Youngji was seen arriving at the park, riding a van. She went out of the van and said goodbye to her manager. She went and look around the park. "Wow, Its so nice in here." She was amazed at the place because there were lights and there was a fountain where they would meet. "Aigoo!! What should I do?? Is my makeup okay?" She gets her mirror on her bag and looks at her gorgeous face. "That's better!" She put the mirror back to her bag. After that, she sat down at the bench and wait for her husband-to-be..

MCs: "I can't wait for this to happen, OMG"

 

Meanwhile, Jackson:

"Can I buy beautiful flowers? Flowers that can make women feel happy?"

 

MCs: "Ahh..! He's buying flowers for her." 

Jackson was seen at a flower shop buying flowers for her wife-to-be. The florist asked, "What kind of woman is she, sir?". He answered, "I haven't met her yet. I'm actually meeting her today. And I want to give her flowers that can make her feel beautiful and happy." The florist finally pick the flowers and she arranged it and it was wonderful. "Would you like me to put a card here?" "Yes, please." He picks a card and writes down a message for her partner.

 

"Hello. I haven't know you yet, but I wanna say that I hope that we will be able to know each other a lot and I hope we can be good friends. It is my job to take care of you and treat you like a princess. I am your husband, Jackson Wang."

 

 

He gave the letter to the florist and then recieve the flowers after the florist is done arranging the flowers. He went out on the flowershop and put it inside the van he is riding. While the van was still driving, the van stopped at a chocolate shop to buy some chocolates. There are many kinds of chocolates but this was the one he picked. 

 

"I want this box of chocolates please." He finally bought the chocolates and went back to the van. 

Jackson was still nervous now that he's almost at the venue. By that, he called his "nuna" on Roommaate, Jong Ok. "Yeoboseyo?"

 

MCs: "Why would he call her?" "LOL. Do you even care?"

 

"Nuna! Help me!! I'm about to meet my wife soon! How can I approach to her?"  Jong Ok laughed thinking that Jackson was extremely nervous. "Just be yourself. I know that your wife will like you very much!!" Jackson didn't know that Jong Ok already know who his wife is. She was smiling all along while calling him. "I'd better go now! Annyeong~". Jong Ok hang up.

The next person he called was his senior and a brother from JYP, Joon hyung. "Yo! Waddup, my brother!!"

"Joon, can you help me? I'm about to meet my wife soon!"

"So you want me to tell you how to care for your partner?"

"Yeah, like.. anything! How do you care for your wife?" Jackson asked.

"You just have to trust each other, man. It will work for the both of you. I have to go, man. My honeybunch is waiting for me."

"Okay, you guys have fun!" 

"Peace out!"

And Joon hyung ended the call. 

 

Just a minutes away and Jackson will arrive at the venue where the two will meet. Jackson was inhaling and exhaling so that he could calm down.

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985M5ZfKA7k

 

Finally, he arrived at the park. He got out of the van and picks up his flowers and chocolates and walked away. While walking, he saw a man dressed in a formal suit and the man gave him a letter. "What is this?" He opened the envelope and it has a letter in it.

 

"Hello, Jackson. You have finally arrived at the venue. Get ready because you're fiance is waiting for you. Please meet her at the fountain area. -WGM Staff"

 

"By the way, where's the fountain area?" The man pointed the way to it, "Just walk over there." "Oh, okay. Kansahamnida." 

Jackson was walking towards the venue when suddenly he was so nervous that he noticed that his phone fell. He picks it up and said, "Oh my god!! Eotteoke!? This is crazy!! Jinjja!!" He shook his head and slaps himself so that he can go back to his own self. "Focus, Jackson! Focus! Be cool! Show your charms!!" He said to himself.

 

Youngji was still sitting, waiting and just scrolling on her phone. "What's taking him so long?". Youngji sighed.

 

The time has come for them to meet. What would be Jackson and Youngji's reaction when they find out these BFFs are getting married?

 

MC: "Ahhhhhh!!! This is it!!"

 

"Oh!" Jackson saw a girl's back view with red hair and wearing a pink coat and she was playing with her phone. His heart was beating fast. He was shaking. "Oh my God! *smiles* She's here!!" He kept looking at her. "Eotteokhae? What should I do?" 

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjaEroptFqE

He brushed his hair and used a mouth spray for a fresh breath. "Haaaaaaaa~~ *sniffs* Okay!" And that, he was ready to go. He walked towards the girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..... Just a few steps......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... They met each other....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MWOYA?!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngji: "What are you doing here? What's with the flowers and chocolates?"

 

Jackson: "To meet my wife. What are you doing here?"

 

Youngji: "To meet my hus-..... WAIT! WHAT?!!"  

They both got their mouths open and shocked. 

MC: "Hahahahahahahahaah!! Yessssssss!!!!"

 

Youngji: "So you mean that...."

Jackson: "I'm your husband?!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ANDWAEEEEE!!!"

 

What will happen to them now that they meet each other?? Will they be awkward to each other for the whole marriage life? Stay tuned!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG~~~

So.. did you guys like it? I'm glad that I made 2 chapters today!! And I'm so happy for the feedback you gave to this story!!

I might be busy for this week because I will be having exams. So STUDY STUDY STUDY. 

Please wait for me to update the next chapters! I will update these stories only in weekends!! 

And would you guys watch my video on Youtube? Here's the link!! My target is for GOT7 or Jackson would watch this interesting video of mine! Puahahahha

 

Here's the link!!

https://youtu.be/HqC_y4hSeZo

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found this on the Soompi forum today! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm glad I made this!! Hahahahahahah