You + me

Cinderella's story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today,she'll be start working at the cafe near her apartment.

''Aigoo,I'm late?!''

She run as fast as she can.

She bumped into someone when he open the cafe door.

''Kwenchana?''The man asks.

''I'm so sorry.I'm the one who should ask your condition.''

''Do you come here to take a breakfast?''

''Aniya,my friend recommend this place to me to find a job.I've come to interview last week with Ms.Kim.''

''So you're Ms. Choi Jinri?''

''Dae.......you can call me Sulli.So you are?''

''I'm Choi Minho.''

''So you're the owner of this cafe?I thought you're an old man based on what Luna had tell me before.......''

''Luna??''

'Huh?Aigoo,I've promise to not to tell anyone about this...'

''Mr. Choi,please don't tell Luna that I told u this things......''

''Araso,but you doubt me something,arachi?''

''Ara.....''

''Sulli-ah,I waited you for a long time,you know?Why you're late?''

''It's just........''

''Sulli-ah,you can start your work now.......''

''Let's go.''Luna grabs  her hands.Sulli's parents have died when she was only 16 yrs old.Sulli,23 is the third child of the family .Her older sister has married and have one child.His brother,Jiyoung is working as an architect and he's always busy with his work.Sulli has to find money to support her family as her younger sister,Yoojung is studying at college and her younger brother,San Ee who is still studying at school.

Although her brother don't come back home often,he always give them money to support their family.

Her older sister,Sooyoung is now pregnant with her second child and is now staying with her coz she had problems with her husband.

She calls her unnie.

''Unnie-ah,do you want something for you?Are you cravings anything?''

''Aniya.........you should take care of yourself.Don't work to hard,it's not good for your health.''

''Ara,unnie.Are you still vomitting,unnie?''

''Dae.........but it's normal for pregnant woman to have nauseous,Sulli.You'll experienced it later when you're married.''

''What's with me,unnie.I'm too young to get married,besides who want to take care of Yoojung and Minri?''

''I'll take care of them when you're married later,donsaeng.You've sacrifices so much for us.You should enjoying your life by now and start looking for a man that can take care of you and loves you sincerely.''

''Unnie-ah,does Minah like ice-cream.I want to buy before I'm going home later.''

''Minah just recovered from her fever,Ssul.Aish,why you change the topic again,Sulli-ah?''

=========================================

''Sulli,let me introduces you,this is Amber,Dara,Taehyung,Jungkook and Ji eun.''

''Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Sulli.''

''Let's go to work.Sulli-ah you'll be in charge for taking order with me,araso?''Dara smiles at her.

''A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter