About their weirdness

About Eunji and Him! (one-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah, there you are. Uri Chim Chim!” Taehyung teased his friend.

 

“Yah, don’t call me that. I’m older than you, you remember that, don’t you?”

 

Taehyung laughed it off, since he knew this bothered Jimin a lot. 

 

“So, where were you? We’ve looking for you since the results are going to be announced soon”

 

 

Jimin smiled beautifully at that question.

 

 

“What’s up Jimin? Why are you smiling?” Suga asked out of nowhere.

 

“N hyung introduced me to someone today.”

 

“Who?” All 6 others asked in unison

 

“A girl group member”

 

 

Everyone was stunned yet really curious, so they kept bugging him to say the name.

 

“Eunji sunbae”

 

“CHINCHA?” asked Jungkook.

 

 

Jimin simply nodded while others were patting his back for his obvious luck. Except one person, who looked downright sullen. It was Taehyung.

 

Actually, Tae has been crushing over this sunbae for months now, especially after her role in Trot Lovers, where he thought she sang those trot songs with perfection. He was enamoured by her voice, and later meeting her with her group members during music shows and stages, fascinated by her personality. She seemed really caring and friendly, exactly like what he wanted his partner to be. His only problem is he has not talked about this with any other member in his group, and now Jimin seemed fascinated by her as well, which has saddened him somehow : Why couldn’t he was there with N hyung when it happened?

 

His sudden change in expression didn’t go unnoticed by Suga though.

 

———————

 

The cheerful Tae was back, but it was just for pretense, and Suga could see it again and again. So being the older one, he thought of talking it out with him.

 

“Oie Tae, come here”

 

“Ne hyung.” Tae approached him

 

“You like Eunji sunbae, don’t you?” This is Suga for you, who goes straight to the point.

 

 

Tae was taken aback, but quickly recovered and nodded.

 

“Then, tell Jimin to introduce you to him as well.”

 

“Do you think so, hyung? Jimin sounded really excited about it.”

 

“Dude, Jimin is always excited since he is always the shy one. But you make friends easily, so why not?”

 

 

Tae thought for a while.

 

“Thanks hyung.”

 

 

Suga went back to what he was doing without saying anything back.

 

Tae then approached Jimin and asked him. Jimin was confused at first, but then smiled little and searched around for Eunji. When he spotted her, he dragged Tae with him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter