About the gummy bears

About Eunji and Him! (one-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(During the break in-between the drama shooting)

 

Both were intensely glaring at each other. Their hands over the-almost-empty packet of gummy bears - only one Green Gummy Bear left.

 

"You should forget about it, That's mine." Eunji threatened Jisoo with a smirk.

"No way, it is going inside that blabbing mouth of yours" He replied back with a similar snicker.

"Hah. As if." She had to have the last word, as always.

 

"Wait, Geun hyung?" He averted his gaze towards the door. Eunji turned to look at the door, but there was no one.

"Hah" He grinned and grabbed the last gummy bear immediately and dumped it in his mouth, not wasting any time for her to react. 

"YAH! CHEATER!" She barked at him.

 

He just laughed at her. She frowned, thinking she would get a revenge at him.

 

 

"Geun hyung" He stated, again.

"I'm not falling for it again, you " She retorted

 

"What are you not falling for, Ji? Don't tell me you are falling for me" The so-called Geun Hyung said, approaching the two, smiling his cute smile.

 

Eunji was definitely startled, and this made Jisoo laugh hysterically.

"YOU!" She pointed at Jisoo, which didn't stop him from grinning at her.

 

"What's with you two? Always bickering like cats and dogs. Start dating already" Won Geun told the duo nonchalantly

"Yah, Oppa" She frowned at the elder guy, but totally missed the faint blush that appeared on the younger guy's cheeks.

 

---------------------------------

 

Jisoo loves irritating her, playing with her. To him, her frowning expression after her gummy bears being stolen, is the cutest thing ever. And to see that, he teases her endlessly. Today, too, during their break time, he is following his "Eunji mission" as he calls it. But she apparently had a rough day today and is taking his teasing too seriously. 

 

She got up to her feet abruptly and headed towards the other room, to get away from his teasing.

 

"Ji, I was just joking" He called out to her, but she had already left the room.

 

"You better go and apologise, Jisoo. It might have been too much for her." Won Geun advised. 

 

Jisoo nodded with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter